- 1 9 4 - HAPPINESS

SIRIUS BLACK ROLLED HIS EYES AT JAMES POTTER, THE MAN TWIRLING HIS WIFE

SIRIUS BLACK ROLLED HIS EYES AT JAMES POTTER, THE MAN TWIRLING HIS WIFE. Lily smiled lovingly at her son as Harry seemed to twirl Ginny in sync. The last few Weasleys seemed unable to end the night, but Sirius was not complaining. He enjoyed watching his family have a good time.

"Where's Lia?" a voice called out as the body approached Sirius's left. Sirius turned to raise a brow at his brother. "What?"

"You don't know where your granddaughter is? How irresponsible, Reggie," Sirius said with a mock gasp.

Regulus pushed Sirius over a bit with a grin. "Shut up, Siri. I went to check on my daughter, thank you."

Sirius grinned wickedly. "Did you catch them doing the naughty?" He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Regulus groaned and shook his head. "Absolutely not. They were swimming, I saw her tail."

"Lia is tucked in Fred and Angelina's arms," another voice called out in her melodic tone. The two men turned to stare at the woman they loved. "Safe and sound, right where Harry left her."

James sniggered. "Well, between Lia and Teddy, Harry's never going to want kids by how much work they're making him do!" He and Lily stopped dancing and walked to the small group that had formed.

Remus laughed as he and Tonks walked over to the group with a young boy in tow. "Don't go blaming Teddy if Harry doesn't end up wanting children, Prongs, that's just not fair!" he teased, looking far younger than he had ever looked.

Lily smiled and touched Harry's cheek as she passed. "He'll want children, don't you worry, James. You'll be a grandfather one day."

Embry groaned as he looked around the tent. "Where'd she go, now? I was checking on Lia."

"To the waters with George," Sirius replied. "You're worse than Brizo with worrying over Lorelei, you know."

The crab himself pushed aside Amatheia's hair as he glared heatedly at Sirius.

"Oh, Brizo, you take everything to heart!" Sirius proclaimed as those around laughed. Embry sniggered when Brizo climbed onto his arm when he extended his hand for him.

Embry smiled. "We'll be going to sit with them. I'll see you later!"

"Bye, Em," Amatheia said, kissing his cheek once. Embry and Brizo disappeared after Brizo snapped his claw once at Sirius, the ebony-haired man being mature enough to growl at the crab first. Amatheia gave Sirius a look. "Really?"

He grinned at her. "Yes, sweetheart, really." Sirius looked to Remus as Amatheia moved to stand in between the Black brothers. "Teddy and Andromeda made it home okay?"

Tonks nodded as Remus said, "Yes. Just put him to sleep, Andromeda did."

"Wonderful," Lily said with a smile as she saw Harry and Ginny begin to walk to the Burrow with Hermione and Ron in tow. "Good gracious, look how they've grown."