Hellspawn adventures: part 3

3rd person POV;

The little baby know as Jason, was currently using mud and dirt in his front yard to build a crude punching bag for himself.

This was the first time April and Connor ever saw their son be "creative" in such a way.

April: Connor, do you think this means Jason might be an artist when he grows up?

Connor: It's too early to say.

April: I can see it now! Our little Jason sculpting something important! I'm already so proud!

Connor:(chuckles) Calm down. Save your proudness for when he's actually done it.

After almost two hours of building, he finally finished.

One blow would probably destroy it, but it'll do.

Little Jason reeled back his arm, he began moving it towards the makeshift punching bag, but before he could hit it, a dog crashed through it.

Baby (Y/n):!?

Dog: Bark bark!

Baby (Y/n):(death glare)

April: Aww... Did you make a friend with the neighbor's dog?

Baby (Y/n) to glare at the dog with malicious intent.

Neighbor: Sorry neighbor!

Connor: It's okay.

April: Come on Jason, let's give you a bath.

Little did that dog know when it ran back to its owner, it had made an enemy. An enemy who would not rest until he got revenge for that act of disrespect.

(A few hours later)

May had gone out on a date, which she hoped would end with her going to their place, but botched the date horrifically.

Now she got back home to the Mcknight residents and began climbing the stairs to her room.

May: I'm back!

April:(in the distance) Welcome home! You want to play hide and seek with me and Jason.

May: I'll pass! Just want some alone time!

She entered her room and locked the door.

May:(sigh of relief)

May: Time for a little "alone time".

She turned on the TV in her room, then turned the volume up.

Crouching down, she pulled out a box that held her "special toy" out from her bed.

May then closed her curtains then as she walked back to the box, she took off her shirt.

May:(mumbles) Had a bad date♪ So now I'm going to play by myself♪

Standing in front of the box, she unbuckled her belt and let her jeans fall to her ankles.

May: Time to play, old friend, hehe...

Lifting the lid off the box slowly, she opened it to reveal baby (Y/n).

May: What the-!?

With a mix of shock, and the instincts of not wanting her nephew to see her undressed like that, she jumped back, but due to her jeans being around her ankles, May tripped and fell on her back.

May: Ugh... Fuck.... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuucckkk!

April:(in the other room) Sis, could you please not be so loud when you're... "Playing". I Don't want Jason to hear from you.