Kenma x fem reader ~bed time~

Oh no idk how this is going to go please leave feedback (:

Kenma's pov

It's been about 7 hours since me and my girlfriend made the bet. It's around 3:30am and she's laying on top of my with her face on my shoulders and legs around my hips while I'm playing my game.

'cute' I thought while she kept rumbling on about a story she read. "And then she like kept running like she didn't even know where the bad guy was could you belive that" I chuckle silently as I hears her slurred words and her tired arms move a tiny bit.

"You know you can go to sleep it won't kill you to lose"
She shook her head and tried to prop herself up "I want to win, being sleepy isn't stoping me"

Our little bet that we had was whoever stayed up latest the loser had to do whatever the winner wanted.

"I think I'm going to turn off the game, should I put on a movie instead?"
The only reason I though about Turing off the game was because her eyes kept squinting due to the bright lights and loud noises.
She gave a soft nod while her hair fell more on my shoulder.

I picked up the tired girl from my lap and carried her to my bed. She gave me a soft kiss on the nose before snuggling into my chests slowly falling asleep. I quickly pulled out my phone to text kuroo

To: kuroo

She lasted longer then I expected. I'm surprised she didn't lose earlier .

To Kenma

Is she sleep now? She better be.
I can't believe you let her stay up this late
Teen girls need at least 8 hours of sleep

To kuroo

Your just mad I have someone to stay up with 🙄😬

I turned off my phone and slowly feel asleep waiting till morning to tell y/n what I wanted as my prize.

In the morning I turned to see a pouting girlfriend make eye contact which me while I smirked crawling closer to her.
"Yeah whatever what do you want"

Her hair was glowing in the sunlight and her eyes shown brightly waiting to hear my voice

"I want you to let me love you forever"

Lmk who that was please (: