"Let's Cuddle" Clingy Muichiro X Fem! Reader

Requested by SoraYume123
Thank you for requesting! Sorry for making you wait too long

"Mui, can you please get off me? I need to do some paperwork", You asked the male clinging to you

"No."

"Mui, I really need to do finish these. It's due tomorrow. I can't afford to not finish these. I promise we'll cuddle after this.", You explained to your clingy boyfriend.

Ah, a normal day for (L/N), (Y/N). Whenever you're busy, Muichiro, your boyfriend, will suddenly shows his affection. You wonder if he's doing it in purpose.

Anyway, you're trying hard not to give in the temptation to cuddle with your boyfriend. You have to. You abolutely have to resist to the tempatation. You have to finish your all your paperworks or you're dead.

"(N/N)-Channnnn~ Cuddle with me pleasee~", Muichiro whined cutely. You glanced down to him and went back to your business.

'Don't give in (Y/N). Don't. Just finish this quickly so you won't have to suffer anymore.', You thought to yourself, trying so hard to stop yourself from ditching your job.

Muichiro pouted. He absolutely wants you to move your attention from your paperwork to him. He wants to see you ditch your,paperwork to cuddle with him and to see you panicking in the morning. Is he a sadist or something?

Muichiro thought of an idea. He's sure it'll take your attention away from those pesky paperworks that you're spending so much time in to. Muichiro then released his arms that was attached to your waist.

Wondering why Muichiro let go of you, you glanced at his direction. Then suddenly you found him sitting in your lap, his face awfully close to yours.

"Ne, (Y/N).", Muichiro breathed into your ear. Your face went to whole new level of red. This man went from cute to hot in seconds.

"Y-yes?", You manage to let out.

"Put all your attention to me. That's an order.", Muichiro whispered to your ear.

Seeing as you have no other choice, you sighed and stopped working on your paperwork. Muichiro, smirked. You sweatdropped at the sight of Muichiro smirking.

"So, do you want to cuddle?"

"Mhm."

You sighed and went your way towards the futon that you and Muichiro share. Muichiro snuzzles himself at the crook of your neck and you put your arms around him. After awhile, you start stroking his soft, long hair. Being soothed at this you both fell into deep slumber. With him in your arms.

The next day, you started panicking, working on the paperworks, hurriedly. You're mentally cursing to yourself for giving in to the temptation of cuddling with your clingy boyfriend.

Your boyfriend, who just woke up, looked at you suffering, smirked to himself. Is this really Mui? I think I wrote a Sougo Okita x reader instead of a Muichiro x reader.

"Ne, (Y/N). Let's cuddle."

Extra!

"No." (Y/N) deadpanned.

"Guess I'll report you for not following orders." Muichiro casually says as he gets up to go report (Y/N) for not following 'orders'.

"That's useless. I already reported to the higher ups that you were preventing me from doing my work that they specifically gave me." You say with a smug grin plastered in your face.

"Tch."

Mui fanarts <33

Y e s -

Y e s -

Links of where I got the pictures
https://pin.it/2d7NtRD
I couldn't find the second one-
https://pin.it/41q02hw

Next!
Obanai x Mitsuri twin sister Reader