2

Sunday evening.

3rd person's POV

"I ara the great declare this night as Movie night" Ara announced proudly.

"Tonight? Oh oky" Jin said as she gave him a thumbs up.

"Snacks! snacks! so I will go shopping!" She said doing a tiny dance.

"Go ask yoongi to come with you"

"Okie dokie" She said skipping to yoongi's room only to find that yoongi is busy sleeping.

"Kid it's evening" She said tickling him.

"Araaa" He whined.

"Let's go to store and buy snacks! come on yoongs" She said trying to drag him out of the bed.

"Naaaah ask others or just go by yourself" Yoongi said turning the other way.

"Kim yoongi" She yelled.

"Go away ara, am sleeping" He said sleepy.

"Fine, you sleepy grandpa" She said pinching him before going to kitchen.

"He is sleeping" She said followed by a dramatic sigh.

"You gonna buy snacks, shorty?" it was jungkook.

"Shorty who? Who?" She ready to throw some hands.

"Why are you imitating an owl? A dog suits your better so start barking" Jungkook asked flicking her forehead as Ara grabbed his arm and tried biting her.

"You never told me we were actually raising a dog" Jungkook complained to Jin who sighed.

"Hobi-aaaah do you want some sprite? " She yelled as hobi yelled a "Yasss" Back.

"Then come with me to the store"

"Naaah call Tae" Hobi yelled as she sighed.

"Go by yourself? It's just snacks...I thought? " Jungkook asked

"No, actually I want her to buy some things too. There would be many so it would be nice if she has someone for help. And also as she doesn't have a license, she might end up getting in trouble" Jin said and Ara nodded.

"The market is just 2-3 blocks away Hyung!" Jungkook replied.

"No kook that's no-" Jin got cut off by tae.

"I will go with her hyung, I want to buy some things too" Tae said earning their attention.

"Oh I will bring the list of things to buy then" Jin said ruffling her hair, walking away.

"Buy me sprite ara" hobi said.

"No I won't! You don't deserve one" She said sticking her tongue out at him as he did the same.

"Doritos for me" Jimin said raising his hand.

"Ok then" Tae said

"Hyung what about you?" Tae asked Jin.

"I want some hot sun chips"
"And buy some garlic flavoured sun chips for yoongi and namjoon"