35. Broken But Yours Meets His Unwanted Desire

Happy 100k to 'Broken But Yours'! Also, 'His Unwanted Desire' has crossed 1 M. So, yay!!!

Amber's P.O.V.:

"So, am I forgiven?" Chris asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Barely." I said, as I winked.

I could hear Ryan and Oliver cheering and whistling.

Chris pulled me into a bear hug.

"Thank you, love." he whispered into my ears and dug his face in the crook of my neck.

"But remember, Chris...that this is the last time I am forgiving you. If anything like this ever happens again, I swear you won't get a hint of where I am gone." I said, seriously.

"I swear that I won't let that happen again." he said, with conviction.

We were in the moment when we got interrupted by Ryan.

"Bad news, guys!" Ryan said.

"Now what?" Chris asked whilst pulling me closer, under his umbrella.

I missed his touch so much.

We both looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"You love birds are so much into each other that you don't understand the seriousness of the situation. The car's engine died and there is no phone network available here. Where's the car you drove here in, Chris?" He asked.

"My car's tire got punctured man. And my phone got switched off. I was waiting for a lift." Chris replied.

"But, why did you have to come here? The weather is so bad." I asked, as I glared at him.

What was he even thinking?

"You will know that soon, babe." He replied and pecked on my lips. He put his arm around me and pulled my body close to his. His body is so warm and I guess I am going to melt soon.

"Let's wait in the car. Oliver will go and bring the mechanic with the help of the policemen." Ryan said.

We nodded our head and were just about to get into the car when we heard the horn of a car.

"Want a ride?" A man from inside the car asked.

"Mr. Adams *(Shane)*?" I said in surprise.

"Thanks, bud. You're here on time." Chris said.

Wait. What?

"You know him?" I asked, shocked.

"Of course, sweetheart. We have been friends for almost a decade now." Chris replied with a smile on his face.

"Come and get into our cars before you guys get all drenched in the rain." Mrs. Adams *(Lara)* said from inside the car.

Chris and I both nodded our head and walked towards their car. Chris opened the door of the car like a gentleman and helped me get into it and he walked towards the other side to get inside. As I settled myself on the seat, I noticed a cute little girl sat in between Chris and I.

"Hey there, beautiful. What's your name?" I asked, as I looked at her with adoration.

"Hello, I am Cara Jones Adams." She introduced herself and I couldn't stop looking at her in awe. Her face is so innocent and beautiful.

"Awww...you're so cute." I gushed.

****

Lara, Ashley, Angelia, Elsa, Jade and I talked for so long while we were in the vanity room getting ready for the party. (Sorry for too many names.)