1.2

*edited 9/19/2020*

Kyle Morgan woke with a groan, his eyes focusing on a blonde by a table

Kyle Morgan woke with a groan, his eyes focusing on a blonde by a table. He tried to move his limbs, but found that he couldn't due to ropes that were tightly binding him. His eyes immediately darted back to the blonde. "Who are you? Why am I here?"

Lizzie sighed and turned to him with a bored look, but if he just looked into her eyes closely he would've seen the pain in them. "Seriously? That's what your friend Brian said too."

Kyle's eyes widened, "What'd you do to Brian?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes, "I killed him." Kyle thrashed around again, "Oh stop, he tried that too." The Petty Officer slowly stopped moving. "Good," Lizzie approached him with a knife, "now, Brian told you of his suspicions of a certain organization, did he not?"

Kyle looked her over, "no, he didn't." Since she was watching him closely, Lizzie noticed the twitch of his ear. She sighed and slammed her knife into his leg, just above his knee cap.

As Kyle groaned in pain, Lizzie spoke, "Try again and don't lie to me." When Kyle didn't answer, she moved her knife. She blocked out his screams as she cut his knee cap off, "try again."

Kyle finally spoke, "okay, yes! Brian told me some things, but I never looked into it!" With Lizzie satisfied with his answer, she backed away slightly.

"Good, now did you tell anyone else?" She watched closely as he shook his head, "okay." Once more Lizzie turned and put her silencer on her pistol.

"You're gonna kill me, aren't you?" When Kyle didn't get an answer, he spoke again with a desperate voice. "Look, if you're gonna kill me...can you just make a video for me? Get it to my family somehow?"

Lizzie debated it in her head, the wife and child could get the closure. She thought about how if she were in his position she'd want the same thing. "Okay, but you can't say anything about me." She pulled out her phone and started to record, nodding to Kyle.

The Petty Officer quickly hid his pain, "Hey, baby. I just want you to know that I love you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life. Give my babygirl lots of hugs and kisses for me, let her know that Daddy will always be watching over her." Lizzie abruptly stopped the video. Kyle panicked, "Wait! There's so much I want to say!" He stopped talking as he noticed Lizzie was staring off with tears in her eyes. "Hey!"

Lizzie quickly put a bullet between his eyes before grabbing her knives, heading over to her car. She froze upon hearing a car pulling up outside, she pulled up her hood and scarf. Lizzie ran around to her trunk, putting a garbage bag over her license plate and placing her knives into the inside of her jacket.

She ran back to the drivers seat and slammed her door, wincing at the loud sound. Lizzie started her Camaro with a roar, peeling out of the warehouse, her tires squealing. She steeled herself as she caught a glimpse of the agents from earlier, the agents started firing at her car.

When a bullet hit her tire, she slammed on the brakes and reached into the back seat. The agents were only twenty feet away, she grasped onto her M4 before rising out of her car. She fired at the agent's feet, forcing them to move for cover.

As soon as Lizzie was out of sight of them, she booked it into a neighboring warehouse no matter how much it pained her to leave one of her babies behind. Sprinting as fast as she could, while still pacing herself, trying to make it to her other baby that she stashed in case this happened. She has her babies parked randomly around D.C., their locations memorized.

"Federal Agents!" Lizzie could hear light feet gaining on her, she could bet money on it being the Israeli woman. When she could hear the steps getting closer, Lizzie grabbed onto a nearby pole and swung herself around. Her feet colliding harshly with the woman's abdomen, making the Israeli gasp for air.

Lizzie booked it once more, not looking back. She tumbled to the ground as a bullet entered her thigh, she quickly ignored the pain. Getting back to her feet swiftly and taking off again.

"What is she, Terminator?" Lizzie faintly heard, her eyes moved to one of her babies. A black 1968 Dodge Charger 426ci Hemi, there weren't any license plates on it. Except, Lizzie didn't want to risk the car, instead she booked it to another warehouse.

This one had lots of hiding places, such as fallen scaffolding and destroyed concrete offices. Lizzie quickly scaled a nearby pillar, before settling down in the rafters. She put her M4 onto her back quietly as the agents entered, the only one missing being the Israeli, she guesses the woman was still trying to catch her breath.

"Spread out, high alert." The silver haired one commanded, Lizzie assumes that he's the leader. As they split up to cover more ground, the leader observes the main room, Lizzie sitting perched as he walks below her.

The Israeli woman suddenly walks in, catching sight of her. "Gibbs!"

The leader whipping around to her before seeing where her eyes were, he quickly looks up as Lizzie jumps and lands on top of him. Lizzie slams the gun out of his hand before grabbing it and raising his own gun to his head, the leader facing his team as the others come back. The blonde assassin wraps one arm around the leader's neck, keeping the man's own gun leveled with his temple.

Lizzie holds the man hostage as they try to find a shot, but can't seeing as Lizzie is a lot slimmer than the male. The leader, or Gibbs, slowly speaks to her, "You know, if you take me hostage then there's no guarantee that you'll live when they find us."

Lizzie observes the team silently, "I don't care." She looks behind her then speaks, "I'm leaving, if you want Gibbs here to live I suggest you let me leave." Lizzie slowly makes Gibbs walk backwards with her, "If you follow me, then he dies."

"