21

Guys try this story

Guys try this story...though it has only two parts...please try it out I will update them soon.

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

TARGET: 400+ VOTES

Avoid mistakes if any...

Manik smiled brightly and wiped her tears and leaned towards her lips and soon captured them. He was kissing her taking his own time.

He broke the kiss feeling Nandini breathless. He looked at her face which had tears plus blush and a bright smile.

He smiled looking at her face. He wiped them and she looked at him.

Manik: you r looking so cute..

Saying this he moved towards her face and took her skin in his lips and bit them...where as she blushed more and hid herself in his chest.

Manik and Nandini were living their moment happily. After few minutes they broke the hug.

Manik:chale ghar? It's almost 8...

Nandini:hmm..

Manik smiled and again scooped her in his arms this time she didn't freak out.

He stepped out of the panel and walked out till his car with Nandini in his arms...

They were nearing towards the car when she said

Nandini: main heavy nahi lag rahi? U r carrying me from so long

Manik:naah...you are like a feather...

Nandini: kuch bhi I have gained so much weight...

Manik: even though you have...you are not at all heavy...itne saari body banai voh aise hi thodi jane dun...

She looked at him in disbelief and he continued walking. They reached bear the car and he placed her on her feet and opened the door for her and made her sit properly.

Making her comfortable he moved out and went to the driver seat and sat inside. He fastened the belt and waited for her to do so..

Manik: chale?

Nandini smiled and he started driving...through out the drive both had a peaceful smile and they were talking inbetween.

After the ride of an hour they reached Malhotra Mansion. Nandini was feeling sleepy but the smile,the brightness of her face was not leaving at all.

Manik was happy looking at her happy face,the glowing face. They both moved inside to see his friends waiting for them with Shrikant.

Cabir:lo aa gaye love birds...

Manik glared at him whereas Nandini blushed. He made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her...

Manik:apna yeh joker sa muh band nahi kar sakta kya?