1.3

*edited 9/19/2020*

Lizzie and Gibbs finally got to her black 1968 Dodge Charger 426ci Hemi, her climbing through the drivers side and into the passenger before Gibbs planted himself in the drivers seat

Lizzie and Gibbs finally got to her black 1968 Dodge Charger 426ci Hemi, her climbing through the drivers side and into the passenger before Gibbs planted himself in the drivers seat. "Drive," her command simple as she tossed him the keys.

Gibbs slowly picked up the keys, "You know, my team is gonna find me." The blonde quickly wrapped a cloth around her thigh, stopping the bleeding.

Lizzie rolled her eyes before looking him straight in the eye, "Except when they find you, you'll be dead and I'll be long gone." Gibbs started the car and drove out of the warehouse district. Lizzie pulled out her phone, keeping an eye on the man while typing with one hand and giving him directions every once in a while.

'feline has taken a dog hostage, only way to escape'

Gibbs kept glancing at her as she multi-tasked and got a response almost immediately.

'put all of the dogs down and let the feline disappear'

Lizzie took in a happy breath at the response, her eyes getting misty before looking at the man. He was focused on both the road and her reaction, "Good news?" His voice was casual, but she could tell he was trying to figure her out.

"I'm free," those two words coming out of her mouth with such happiness made Gibbs wonder, before her voice turned somber, "but it's not like it'll last long." Lizzie looked down slightly, "There's been a change in plans. Take a right here," Gibbs did as he was told since there was a gun pointed right at him. "Pull over."

The silver haired man pulled over on a back road near a forest, putting the car in park, "Now what?" He looked over to the hooded figure, they were still looking at the phone.

Lizzie abruptly looked up and pulled down her hood and scarf, Gibbs leaning back slightly at the sight of a teenage girl. "Out, let's go." The two exited the car and she pushed him forward towards the woods, "I know your team is probably tracking your phone right now, but we have a head start."

Gibbs looked back to her, "Do you even know what you're doing?" Lizzie looked right back into his eyes. "I mean you murdered a man who did nothing to you."

Lizzie sighed once more, "He wasn't the first and he certainly wasn't the last, your team probably found Petty Officer Kyle Morgan by now." Gibbs frowned, she was only a teenager.

"How long have you been killing?"

Lizzie stopped walking for a second, she looked away slightly but her grip on the gun hadn't lessened, she was still aware Gibbs could try to take it from her. "Move," her grip strengthening even more.

Gibbs turned back to the woods, walking once more. "You know, if this is where I'm gonna die, at least you picked somewhere beautiful."

"I know," her response irked Gibbs for some reason. Her voice held a melancholy tone, this place was familiar to her. "Now, be quiet."

They walked in silence for another fifteen minutes, soon a little cabin came into sight. Gibbs slowed some, but Lizzie pushed him forward. She opened the door and motioned him inside, he noticed the dust on items in the cabin.

It had been a long time since someone was here, Lizzie knew this place too well. She came here as soon as she escaped after her thirty-second mission, this was where she grew up. Lizzie softly touched an old teddy bear that was on an arm chair in the living room.

Gibbs watched her for a second, this place meant something to her. "Where are we?"

Lizzie slowly looked up to him, "my home." Gibbs looked around once more, his eyes finding very old blood in the kitchen. Seconds later, he found a picture of two little girls, a blonde and a brunette. Lizzie walked up next to him, picking up the picture, "Don't touch anything."

Gibbs looked to Lizzie slightly, "what happened to her?" He pointed to the brunette in the picture, this teenager was obviously the blonde.

Lizzie suddenly slammed the picture back down and walked away, all softness to her features gone. "She died." The blonde lifted a spot on the hardwood floor, pulling out a duffel bag. She opened it and pulled out an M82 Sniper Rifle, quickly loading it before setting the gun down on the table behind the couch.

Gibbs watched from the fireplace, only ten feet away, "What's that for?"

Lizzie froze for a second, "Nothing, just want to make sure I have everything ready for when I leave." In all reality, she wants to make sure Gibbs knows where it is, should he decide to run. She knows what kind of animals live in these woods, Lizzie wouldn't let him go unarmed, she still had some humanity left.

Gibbs stood cautiously and walked over to the rifle, he noticed Lizzie look at him from the corner of her eye. He passed the rifle and walked over to her, "so where'd you learn how to fight?"

Lizzie glanced at him, "nowhere special." Gibbs sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder, Lizzie tensed up quick and shoved his hand off, "don't touch."

The man held his hands in an 'I Surrender' motion before backing off. "Who's blood is in the kitchen?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes at him once again, "Look, we can sit here quietly or I can just go ahead and kill you." The blonde moved to another chair, "sit," as Gibbs did so, Lizzie grabbed some rope. She tied him to the chair using her signature knots before moving back to the sniper.

Gibbs watched her closely before testing the knots, when he couldn't get out, Gibbs made an impressed face. "Well, you know how to tie a knot." Lizzie glanced at him, she thinks back to the last time someone had actually complemented her, it was before she was taken.

" Lizzie glanced at him, she thinks back to the last time someone had actually complemented her, it was before she was taken