04

dynasty - miia

Prior to today, you lived in your father's house alone

Prior to today, you lived in your father's house alone. For a time, he'd ask a hero to check on you while your pregnancy proceeded. Present Mic and Midnight are whom you've seen the most and considered family. Once a week, they helped you complete schoolwork while taking time away alongside your dad, who bought more work for you to study on. As for Midnight, she's the only woman you've gotten along with. She gave you advice on staying healthy, and all she knew from other women. 

The most you got to see your father is your sixteenth birthday and scheduled checkups with a doctor. Many weeks, he appeared, then disappeared in a blink of an eye, leaving the fridge stocked with whatever you needed. It's hard being in two places at the same time. After you gave birth, it was thoughtful when you were offered an opportunity. Filling out the applications for Recovery girls apprenticeship, you enrolled yourself as a student at UA. 

You were moved into the dormitory when no one was around to witness—not there was much to move into your new room, so it was a piece of cake. Most of the stuff moved into your room were no more than essentials, clothes, Kazu's clothes and food, his crib, and lastly, his toys. 

Kazu grew up in an empty house with no life for nine months. Now he will be around more people than you could count. Maybe—you could open up and make new friends again or not. You've avoided people before and can do it again. Only Katsuki Bakugou knows about you residing in the dormitory and your relation to his teacher.

Your dad walks out, meeting up with your new dorm mates while you stay behind a wall cradling Kazu in your arms. You rocked him side to side, pulling funny faces and earning a smile from the infant. You held in a laugh and pecked at his cheeks. Then you playfully rubbed the tip of your noses together.

"Hey, Mr Aizawa, dinner is done!" Ochaco greeted him as she finished setting up the tables. A few others greeted their teacher, gesturing for him to join them at a table. 

The scraggly old man scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "I actually have an announcement to make,"

"Oh, a surprise! is it another field trip! Please let it be another trip!" Mina asked excitedly, bouncing up and down in her seat. Whispers and exclaimed chatter started between one another, and all the girls squealed quietly while the boys laughed. It all ended when a clap from Aizawa brought the volume down.

"It's not a field trip, Ashido." He announced. Mina groans loudly, slumping down into her chair. Bakugou pieced together what his teacher spoke of and spotted a foot poking out behind a corner. He also saw a shadow hanging out behind a wall not far from Aizawa. As their teacher, Aizawa wasn't surprised by his students acting immature—kids will be kids. Looking over his shoulder, he sees a head popping out for a bit of a peep.

It's like playing hide and seek all over again, like when you were five. Aizawa turns around for a moment, and you hide your face behind the wall instantly. Shaking his head, he shuffles back a couple of steps where he can see you. A hand meets your shoulder, mouthing out a couple of reassuring words.

"I can't do this with Kazuko, dad-" You whispered, gesturing to the baby playing with the collar of your shirt. "They'll laugh at me,"

"It will be fine, Y/n trust me. They won't hurt you in any way, shape, or form," said Aizawa, lifting your head up by your chin. Nodding your head, you kept your head up instead of down. You let out deep breaths in and out, subconsciously patting Kazu's back continuously. "I'm right here,"

"Did he forget we're here, or am I seeing things?" Asked Kaminari, leaning down beside Kirishima. Those sitting at his table moved their attention onto Kaminari. This urged Bakugou to reply when Kirishima's lips separated.

"You can't be seeing things if we're all looking at the same thing, idiot," Bakugou explained, butting in for Kirishima. Of course—curses like that earned Bakugou a little scold from Kirishima, which he brushed off in a snap.

"There's someone I want you all to meet. She's been here for quite a while so go easy on her because she happens to hold a 'surprise'," Aizawa said before he called out your name. You swallowed the hitch in your throat as you slowly crept out of your hiding spot, keeping your baby close, and revealed yourself. Aizawa raises a hand and leaves it on top of your head. Some resemblance was noticed by the students, especially your tired eyes. 

"Introduce yourself," Your father instructed, moving his hand off your head. Shrugging Kazu further up your chest, he started feeling shy in your arms. As you rubbed a hand up and down Kazuko's back, you waved to your father's students.

"Hello," Almost everyone present in the room gasped. You smiled sheepishly and introduced yourself. "My name is Y/N Aizawa, and this is my son Kazuko...I'm the daughter of Eraserhead and your new dormmate."

"WHAT?!" 

As expected, I feel their judgement, You said internally, lips dropping into a frown. Kazu's face hid in your shoulder. That's until your eyes met two familiar faces, Bakugou and Kirishima, both bewildered at the babe in your cradle. Silence filled the room while it smelled delightful because of the food. Aizawa stared down, those whispering beneath their breath, and two students, the class representatives, stood off their seats.

"Care to join us for dinner?" Said Iida, his voice sounding kind and inviting.

"Please feel free to sit with us," Momo smiled warmly, pulling out an empty chair sitting beside her. At her table sat all the girls. They set up the bowl and chopsticks in front of the chair just for you. Your eyes widened in shock, and your jaw dropped slightly. 

"Oh,"

"I'm Momo-"

"I know all your names. Dad would talk about you guys all the time, so thank you for having me," You cut in, chuckling nervously. Aizawa pats your shoulder, drawing your attention to him.

"Go have something to eat," He tells you, pushing you lightly to make you take a step. You shuffled along, following Momo to your seat. It's Mineta, whose voice is heard for a moment, leaning in closer to Sero. 

"Who knew Mr Aizawa had a hottie for a daughter?" Not a second later, Mineta would be hauled off his seat. A flash of red sent shivers down Mineta's spine. Aizawa's hair rose off his shoulders.

"Go near my daughter. You're dead. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir,"

Hi! I love you (say it back)