truth untold⚠

Long Chapter ⚠

===========!є∂ιтє∂!===========

1Month later

Lisa POV

Everyone is having fun hyeri was surprised when Namjoon ask her to live with her, im so happy for hyeri watching her laughing make me so proud she really grew older.

"You okay?" Someone sudden snap me out from thinking..... YOONGI oppa

"Ahh Ye, of course why not" I said and smile at him

"why are you here?" He ask before i can spoke someone enter the kitchen."Princess are you her~~ YOONGI?"

"Sup!, why are you both here?" He ask "im just here to get Y/n becuz shes taking so long to prepare the snacks " Yoongi said

"how about you Baby Bae!" Yoongi Said i widened my eyes hearing the Mimic."yah stop that! " Eunwoo said
Yoongi just roll his eyes.

"Ill get the snack you prepare the drinks " Yoongi spoke and when to a room where the foods are this house really is big..

"How did he know that!?" I ask angrily "im sorry babe i think she saw it on my phone earlier month ago"

"Bae i thought this is just private just ours, now what will everyone think that where hiding this relationship thing about us " I said

"im really sorry princess" He apologize i breathe in and heavy out, chill lisa.

"Im sorry Eunwoo im just Tired i shouldn't yell at you" I said looking down

I my Have Feelings for eunwoo, but the things is its NOT the same as old when ever im close to him my heart Beat so Fast (NOT), He make me blush just a small move(NOT), Shy of everything he do special (NOT).

"Guys?" I look at the Eunwoo's back

"is everythings okay?, we heard yell and were hungry waiting here!" JHOPE yell while Jungkook Holding the door giggling.

"Where just waiting for Yoongi to choose a chip" I said and Jungkook went to Where Yoongi is (A/n: Sorry i dont know how to call it but Its kind'a Storage where foods are)

I continue my work and past to Eunwoo some drinks that i cant carry.
I was going out having trouble to open the door so i just use my Foot still straggling a Hand Push the door

"ill have it here you get the chips" He said and grab the tray the drinks are on top.

I smile and hand it over, our hand touched and give a strange spark 'why my heart beating so Fast...?' Whats this.... I hold my chest thinking whats going on...

"You okay?" Someone spoke
"ah!..,, You startle me" I cover my mouth.

"Are you good?" Yoongi ask he passed some chips over to me. "Ye,why wouldn't be okay.? "

"Because you're Red as Hell" I touch my face "OH MY" I mumble feeling the heat of my face

"So when are you going to reveal?," He spoke still choosing some chips "reveal what?"

"I overheard you talk, and i mite think that its true.. I been watching you both after the incident Eunwoo and I" He spoke grabbing a bag of Popcorn.

"Wait what incident?, you mean about the phone like he talking earlier?" I ask he nod "will i borrow his phone then i back read all your texts"

I just stay quite nothing to spoke... Yoongi oppa knew this whole time