18.

Aaron above^^

*Unedited*

She woke up the next morning with a start. She wiped the sweat beads on her forehead and rested her head against the bedpost.

Had she had a dream about...Aaron?

Her eyes flew open and she realized she was not in the car but her room. How did she come here? She thought and then blushed when answered her question.

It was a good thing, she was asleep and not awake. She didn't know how much she would have embarrassed herself then.

The dream still tortured her soul when she stepped into the shower. She hurriedly bathed and then wore a green-white salwar-kameez,
She brushed her hair and let them wave down her waist.

It was 7:00 in the morning, she woke up early than usual she realized. For the last few days, she fell into a routine with Aaron, they both knew they would not pass this without proper communication.

Aaron told her that a maid comes daily at 9 for house cleaning but she didn't cook until ordered too, because Aaron likes to cook whenever possible unlike her. Cooking was his passion.

Just what she wished in her prince charming.

So most of the time Aaron cooked for both of them and sometimes she helped him. And that was the time they would have some small talks and nothing more. But she came to know many things about him. Until now, she didn't realize she was starting to looking forward to their time together.

She sighed, no she won't be seeing him again. She sounded childish rather than nervous. Aaron had given some holiday from his Dad, but he still spent most of his time in his office, working. So, she had to avoid the kitchen right. But it was next to impossible because she loved food and she was forever hungry.

She groaned and stepped outside her room. Maybe a morning tea would help her clear her head. Aaron would be still asleep, right?

Still dazed, she made her way to the kitchen but stopped dead in the tracks and her jaw fall open.

It was way better than her dream.

Aaron was half-naked standing in the living room. He looked like he came from his morning run, sweat dripping his body, and his eight packs were on display for her, and his t-shirt in his hand wiping the sweat away from his body.

It was hot, damn.

Her eyes crossed his broad shoulders and then to the curves of his eight-pack abs, and then to the v-lines which disappeared into his grey sweats.

"Like what you see?"

She flushed, eyes to the floor, and wished the floor could swallow her, but nothing like that happened.
She cleared her throat and shook her head slightly and made her way to the kitchen quietly without a word.

A chuckle erupted behind her and she flushed more. She could lie that she tried to avert her eyes, but she didn't, her eyes shamelessly ogled him.

But can you blame her? It was not an everyday occurrence to her, to live with some Greek god. Or it was?

After controlling her heartbeat to some extent, she boiled her tea and made a cold coffee for Aaron, just as he liked. When she finished with both of them, Aaron emerged in the doorway, fully clothed, in grey-t and white jeans, hair still wet from the shower. Well, that was quick.

He looks good in casual. Oh, he always looks handsome.

"You woke up early today." He asked.

"Yeah" she answered.

"I thought, I would never see this day in this life." He joked.

She remembered the dream she was having in the morning. She blushed but said nothing.

"Your coffee."

"Why, thank you." He raised an eyebrow and took the cup from her smiling, their hands brushed.

Mia stilled for a second from the sparks, then withdrew her hand quietly. Are they gonna behave as nothing had happened? Well, she was okay with it.

Or was she?

When she came out of trance, it was rather late. Aaron just hovered above her trapping her form between counter and him.

"Aaron-"

"We need to talk"

"Oh, Do we?" She said nervously looking down at her hands. Why don't ground open and swallow her?

"Mia, look at me" His voice soft but held power over Mia, and she slowly looked up to meet his ocean blues.

"A-about what?" She shakily asked and bit down on her lips unconsciously.

Aaron's hand shoot out and he smoothed out the tugged lips. He closed his eyes and almost groaned remembering how soft they felt against his.

When he opened his eyes his pupil was slightly delayed, they were so close, that Mia noticed the slight difference and her body shivered in response. She clutched the countered tightly and tried to move back, only to lean slightly on the counter.

"About last night, Do you regret what happened?"

What type of question was that? Mia thought.

"Aaron, I understand that was an act, and besides it was just a small kiss, it meant nothing." She didn't meet his eyes, desperately wanted to hide her inner turmoil from him.

"Your first kiss, meant nothing?" Her eyes widened listening h them. How did he know?

"It was not my first kiss, I have been kissed before." She all but yelled. She didn't know why, but she wants to hide the fact from him that she was that inexperienced.

Liar.

"So you have been kissed before." He smirked nearing her. Her mind was torn between whether to push him back or pull him close. So, she did nothing.

"Yes," she said now suddenly breathless.

"So a small kiss wouldn't hurt, right?"

"No"

Aaron's face hovered above her, messing with her senses. She had trouble keeping her eyes open. She just wants to lean forward and end this torture. But she couldn't. She just froze then and there, in anticipation.

And then Aaron pulled away, much to her relief or.. disappointed?

"Good, then," He said smiling at her.

Her mind still dazed not understanding what happened.

"Now, your cooking offer is only limited to coffee or it is extended to breakfast, too?" He asked wearing an apron. He looks sexy while he cooks, he always looks sexy.

"Huh?" Mia asked still dazed.

"Never mind, princess."

*****