The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - Understanding

My lovelies I am BACK!!! Didja miss me??? here is the new chappy! I have to be good though as I am using the school comp! I just hope that the house master (in a girls boarding schl) doesn't walk in! =P

Enjoy and I'm sure you know the drill but COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

.......................

Chapter 9 - Understanding

I deepened the kiss by running my tongue across her lips, which opened at my touch. I pushed my tongue inside her nouth and let it explore. She did the same and I moaned at the way she made me feel. I pushed her back and ran my hands up and down her sides. I pulled back for a breath and kissed down the side up her neck and back up to her ear, sucking at the spot just below it, knowing that it would leave a mark, but that she could cover it up. She moaned and brought my head up and placed her lips hungrily on mine. I started to inch my hands lower, moving them under the hem of her shirt, but she pushed them out and pulled back.

"I'm not ready for that yet Draco. She whispered breathlessly. I nodded and rolled off her. She got to her feet, grabbed her pyjamas and went off to the bathroom. I quickly stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt and climbed into bed. I sighed and let my head fall against the pillow, slowly drifting off to sleep. Just before I was gone I felt the bed beside me dip down as Hermione climbed in beside me. Subconciously I wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to sleep.

I woke suddenly with a searing pain in my arm. I gasped in shock as the pain wripped throughout my body, I looked down and saw that there was a large cut on my arm, blood was everywhere. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. A while later Hermione walked in to see me standing there with my arm, which was still bleeding though not as heavily, under the running water. She rushed over and sealed the wound quickly. I sighed in releif, I couldn't have done that myself. I looked down and saw that there was no Dark Mark. My eyes widened in shock as I realised what was happening. No! It couldn't! I was happier than I had been for years! Not now! Please not now! My mind was filled with all sorts of terrible things. My time had come. It had come. The Malfoy's Curse! Shoot! I hadn't seen this one coming for a few years yet! Damn!! Oh god, not now! I just got Hermione to like me! now this!

"Draco whats wrong?" Hermione whispered softly.

"I have to tell you something. Something bad!" I said to her. I took her through to our room and sat next to her on my bed.

"I need to tell you about a slight problem my family has! It's called the Malfoy's Curse!" I amitted. "All male Malfoys get it, as you know most male Malfoys become death Eaters." I said. Hermione just nodded. "Well it gets rid of our Dark Mark, but only visably. It is still there just hidden, like a piece of our past that is just going to hide for ever and ever. I didn't think that it would happen to me so soon, there is no fixed point in time but it never normally haooens befre you are around 20! My father got the curse aged 35. I guess that I am an early starter. Noone gets it the same, all I know is that I will learn to appreciate the pleasure in pain!" I finished. The pleasure in pain, what rubbish!

 A/N: sorry its so short!!! Hope you loved it!! snowhitestripes over and outsies!!!