ODIYODI AALAM VIZHUDHIL, OONJALAADUM OTRAI KILIYAE!!

It's 9.30 am, and Mrs . Mullai Kathirvelan still seemed to be blissfully sleeping away to glory , basking in the aftermath of an euphoric love making , tucked away in a warm quilt covering her up till her neck .

"Mummy, mummy...endiringa ! Breakfast sapdanum la..." 
Her little minion tries waking up her mother, patting gently on her cheeks.
Mullai  pulls her in close ,darting only her hands above the quilt to reach her daughter, cuddling her over the quilt , And tries to drift back to her sweet slumber

"Acho...mummy endirikka sonna enna thoonga vaikureenga..get up mummy". The little one squirms out of her hold.

"5 minutes da kutty...please..mummy ku thookama varudhu..." She tells groggily trying to act cute with her daughter as she does with her husband.

Iniyal stays mum for a while ; making Mullai believe that she is convinced.
But the next instant,  Mullai is peppered with pecks all over her face by her daughter giggling all along.

"Apdiye appava va madiri" thinks Mullai , as she is  now fully  awake,  Laughing along with her.
It's only now that she realises her daughter smells of peanut butter, chocolate and  whipped cream.

"Enna da panna?? ipdi mela lam peanut butter smell varudhu" Mullai asks concerned.

"Pch .. mummy na first adhukku dan vandhen . Innaiku ellarukkum pancakes dan breakfast. Naanum daddy um dan panrom. " Iniyal tells her all dramatic.

"Sari da..but naa vandhu pannitharen irunga 10 minutes la..."

"Illa mummy..naanum daddy um oru big bowl la batter ready pannitom. Ada anda hot plate Mela podanum. Avlodan". She speaks like a parrot making Mullai's heart swell with love.

"Oh...very good da kutty...Appa Enga kitchen la irukkara."?

"Aama... daddy dan ungala eluppittu , ungalukku enna topping venum nu kettu Vara sonnar. Peanut butter, maple syrup, cocolate, illati strawberry cream. Enna venum mummy" the little lady asks   her mother , counting putting one topping on each finger of her.

"Mummy ku chocolate. " Mullai smiles, shaking her head seeing her antics.

"Okay..paatikku plain without toppings, daddy ku peanut butter, mummy ku chocolate, Iniyal ku strawberry cream..." She tells her mother or rather to herself .

"Mummy!" She calls her mother again

"Enna da ..." Mullai asks her sweetly

"Aana maple juice paavam la..adha yaarumey sapdalaye" she tells in a low tone , feeling sorry for the syrup.Her big doe eyes cast down , eyebrows crunched and lips pouting.

Mullai hugs her again feeling overwhelmed by the innocence and love her daughter has  even for the non living things.

Is it not amazing how easily the children teach such big life lesson to us adults , just by being themselves!

"Illa da ...evening Amma oda parlor aunty varuvaanga la veetukku avangalukku koduppom sariya? Avangalukku Adhu pidikkum la" she tries cheering her up , and it works instantly, as she gives Mullai a heart warming smile.

"Okay !"

"Sari neenga poitu Appa ku help pannunga ...na 10 minutes la varen okay va."