Pov (edited)

A/n

Ok so maybe you guys won't like this one. But I placed special effort on it so nah.

Ever since we were young. I knew something was wrong with her. . .the way her eyes gleam whenever we talked. As if she hid something behind her innocent smile.

Her long silky black hair looked so fluid and smooth whenever she walked away. . .like a snake in water.

Her bones could be distinguished due to just how frail she was. . .She was more pitiful than me if you were to ask me personally.

Having jealousy in her heart as I had the thing she wanted more than anything. The warmth of someone is what she craved for. And it was something she couldn't have when she was young.

I pitied her. . .I cared for her. . .She is my sister after all. . .it felt so good when she depended on me. A frail boy like me. The way she wouldn't show her side to anyone but me.

It made me feel special. . .that's why I made that annoying maid disappear. . .Y/n was getting too close to her. . .that maid does not know her place, that's why I made sure to teach her what her line is.

"Muzan-nii! What are you doing?" My sister, Y/n asks me. Her red eyes shined from the moonlight hitting her glossy eyes, making it brighten and gleam in the dimly lit room that I occupied.

Smiling, I closed the notebook I had. "I'm studying, Y/n" I answered, my red plum eyes looking back at her red eyes.

A bright smile appears on her delicate face. "Can we eat some mochi? Okaasan left some in the kitchen" she informed me, a drool coming out of her mouth.

I chuckle at her brightness, feeling at ease in her company. "Then why don't you get it? We can eat it here" I suggest.

Her bright smile was replaced by a sad and anxious frown. Her hands began to sweat and fumble as she avoided my gaze.

"O-okaasan might get angry. . .s-she did say the mochi's were f-for you. . ." Y/n stuttered in a hushed tone. Sweat slid down her cheeks at the thought of our mother.

My heart burned with hatred. My jaw clenched tightly at her reaction.

My frail hand pats her soft hair softly, smiling. Y/n flinched at the sudden contact but relaxes.

"Don't worry, just tell her that I told you to get it" I tell her.

"B-but what if she won't believe me?" She asks timidly, her hands shaking at what our mother would do.

Humming, I grab a strand of her hair from the tightly tied head price and yanked it out suddenly.

She yelps in pain, tears brimmed her eyes as the pain was excruciating since she was frail.

Feeling guilty, I embrace her. "Sorry about that, but that's the only way Okaasan would believe you"

. .. .. .. .

Tanjiro and frien-- the boys--ugh! no! wait wait, let's start over.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke hurriedly ran to the main Ubuyashiki home.

As they reached the entrance. . .still dressed in their medical outfit, Inosuke could feel something bad had happened, Zenitsu could hear it and Tanjiro. . .could smell it.

His brows furrowed as he raisef hiis nose and smelled the air again. "This smell. . ."

Soon, Tanjiro's legs moved on its own, surprising the two and quickly followed their friend.