Hot and Flustered

Pairing: Damon x reader

Genre: Humour, slight smut

Characters: Damon, Y/N, Stefan, Elena

Description: You had taken a shower in Damon's bathroom and walked into the room, where Damon is unexpectedly waiting.

You finally had the whole Salvatore house to yourself. Stefan was out with Elena and Damon was out running errands. Deciding to have a shower in Damon's luxurious bathroom, you skipped up the stairs and made your way to his room.

You switched on the shower and put your hand under the water, making sure the temperature was right. You stepped in the shower and sighed as the hot water splashed against your skin. You rubbed your hands all over your body, feeling the soap sink into your pores. You rinsed the soap off and got out, wrapping one of Damon's oversized towels around you. As you opened the bathroom door, you jumped, not expecting Damon to be sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Well, what do we have here?" Damon smirked as soon as he seen you enter the bedroom. "Damon! You're not supposed to be here, you're supposed to be out!" You half shouted back in surprise.

"Well, I really couldn't miss you having a shower, nobody but you looks good in a towel, not even me!" Getting up off the bed, Damon edged himself closer and closer to you, making the heat grow in between your legs. He stopped just inches from your face and began to kiss the bare skin of your neck and shoulders, tasting the water droplets that were still evident there.

"I think you need a little help drying off." This was only muffled as Damon was still kissing every inch of skin he could find. He pulled you towards the bed, turning and gently easing you down onto the crisp, white sheets.

"Yes, Mr. Salvatore, whatever you want."