prologue

Prologue: Meeting

''Hello Mrs kapoor

''Hello Mrs kapoor..how are you? Finally my wait is over to meet you?"

"You are looking ravishing as usual!" He smile slyly eying her intensely while She rolled her eyes disinterested.

"Come staright to the point! what you want?"

"You already know what I want?"

She turn to the other side. "Please don't make my life more difficult..I already suffered so much in life and now I am happily married with my husband"

"You suffered? Oh really. Well that I knew it very well!

''Tum aisa toh nahi the..phir kyu badal gaye''.(You are not like this before then why you change suddenly?

''You..(with a pause) You are the soul reason of my changed behavoiur''

"Okay I admit I am the reason of everything that shouldn't happen. I have destroy your life then why lavanya? Why you are playing with her emotions? When she will know about your real motive, she will be completely broken. She will hate you"

"What about my emotion.." Grabbing her forearms, he whispered near her lips and stare directly into her eyes. "Look at me and tell me that you don't love me"

"Leave me Arnav. You are hurting me." She began fidgeting as he pinned her against the wall.

"How would you forget all the moments we shared? Why you betray me?" He ask closing the gap.

''Just look at me dammit, I am talking to you''. She jerk his hand and push him before taking a step behind.

''Everything is changed now...everything.. I just want you to go away from her life."

''Okay as you say but only in one condition"  With a intense gaze.

"What?"

"You have to spend one night with me"

She look at him with gretted teeth and raise her hand to slap him but he grab it sexily and kissed them.

"These are only mine to love"

"Shut up Arnav. Don't touch me. I belong to my husband."

''You are mine. All mine"

''Ghin ati hain hame apne apse ki kabhi humne apse pyaar kiya tha''.
(''I am ashamed of myself that once I love you so much''!)

''If you ever love me then you never cheated me.'' Reply Arnav dejected.

''Lavanya will suffer the mistake of your deeds".

That person is none other than Arnav singh raizada and Mrs kapoor is khushi kapoor. 

To be continued!

This story I have written few years ago but made few changes while editing. I thought to post it. So tell me. How is the concept. Should I start posting it or not. Will post it depending upon the response.

Please give votes and comments ❤️