SPECIAL CHAPTER

EPILOGUE

True love is hard to get, love is all about giving to other person without greed of gaining anything in return. Loving means forgiving and exploring different emotions staying even if everything seems too hard. Love will follow the same beat its heartbeat know each other.

XENIA POV.
One year had past Jeon can now walk and talk a little, his full of laughter but sometimes he looks like his father snobby and cold. His growing as a handsome man like his father I bring him whenever I go to my husband office we always bring him foods.

    Sometimes I help him and sometimes I also go abroad to visit some branch and manage it. We are helping each other Dwight never fails to make an effort in every achievement that I got and every deals that I closed he always surprise me, he called it as a reward.

He makes an effort to make quality time for his family and I swear almost every week his in the headline. There is a lot of people who envy me and praised him because his a loving husband and father. But he never change he looks intimidating and fearful to others.

    For almost one week Dwight where out of the country for a most important matter he meet a lot of beautiful woman there. I hate to look at every news seeing his face with some famous woman I know he will never cheat behind my back. I trust him so much because he already earned my trust he always makes me feel that I’m the only one and I am lucky to have him.

    Mom call a while ago and her voice is full of life and she sound excited because this day is my birthday and she give all of her efforts to make it grand my birthdays venue will take place in my mom’s mansion. Mom already get Jeon early in the morning living a note that she will take care of him.

     For almost an hour I finish taking bath and I already choose my dress. As I look at the mirror I smile contently my eye lashes looks so natural I have a smoky eye and my cheeks where highlighted and my cheek bones is highlighted, my lips is painted with red orange matte lipstick. Maroon soft material of the dress where look good emphasizing every curves that I have. A little slit on the dress showing my slender white soft legs. I also wore my husband gift the necklace, bracelet, earing and watch.
The girl in the mirror that I am seeing right now looks so different she looks tougher and unbreakable. I smile from my reflection contently before  exiting the my room and make my way downstairs.

I used my new red Ferrari this will match my maroon dress as always itachi and Charles where at my back following my car even though all of the threats where gone a long time ago Dwight never agreed on the idea that I will go alone. I know that Dwight will come he can’t never disappoint me this is my birthday and I know that I am more important done anything I just hope I am.

   As soon as I left my car and walk on the red carpet I laugh from this kind of entrance mom was really impossible. Flashes of cameras where blinding me and I just keep on walking and smiling on them. As soon as I see the whole mansion it really looks like a castle lights where gracing the outside and inside of the house. All of the tables shows elegance and all of the flowers tulips and the design of the venue where amazing. Their was a lot of people everywhere and all of them looks powerful and rich.

    The lights suddenly turns off and all of the candles where the one that give the whole place a shimmering light this was all wonderful. I felt a pang of gratefulness in my heart I never imagine that this will happen in my life upon looking at the scenery in front of me I feel like crying this is relaxing. I did my best not to cry when all of them begun to sing happy birthday and all of the candles inside the sophisticated glass began to move rhythmitically. I am so happy and I can’t even wish for more I will cherish all of this moments and I can’t never forget this day, the best day of my life.

    When they stop singing and sit on their chairs the place become silent like all of them where waiting for my reply, thank you so much to each of the people who was here and for those people behind all of this thankyou so much and I love you all I tell to them happily.

   All of them started clapping their hands, different colors of lights will be see in front and all of the noise slowly stops the soft melody of different instruments where embracing all of us.