1.4

*edited 9/19/2020*

Lizzie was settled down on a couch and Gibbs was tied to a chair when there was sudden footsteps outside, but it was a little early for it to be his team

Lizzie was settled down on a couch and Gibbs was tied to a chair when there was sudden footsteps outside, but it was a little early for it to be his team. Lizzie stood slowly and grabbed her .45, making swift movements until she reached the front door.

Gibbs looked at her from his chair, there was something wrong. "Was there supposed to be someone else coming?"

The teenager shook her head, leaving Gibbs to sit back further. The door suddenly slammed open, Lizzie raising her gun just as quickly without missing a beat. She sighed and lowered the gun when it was just Joey. "Really, Joey?"

Joey shrugged his shoulders before looking past her at the kidnapped agent, "Oh damn, Girl, you kidnapped Leroy Jethro Gibbs."

When his name was spoken, Gibbs looked to the unknown scarred man with a calculating expression, "Do I know you?"

"No," Joey walked closer, "but I know you." Lizzie rolled her eyes again, can't he just leave?

"Joey, leave. You said that if I do this, I can disappear again." The blonde was suddenly grabbed and slammed into the wall.

Gibbs struggled in his chair as Joey held her there, her handler taking her by the throat. "Listen here, Girl. You're never going to truly disappear, I'm going to be watching you at all times. I've been watching you since you left the first time and I've gotta say, you have a killer body." Lizzie froze as she felt his hand wondering her abdomen, Gibbs tensing up in his chair. "It was just like old times, when I would sneak into your bedroom at night. I remember when I got bored of you and snuck into little Josie's room." Gibbs could see the rage in her eyes, but he could also see the fear that displayed itself as tears. Lizzie refused to let them fall.

The blonde suddenly pushed Joey away with all of her strength, "You bastard!" Lizzie brought up her gun once more, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you."

Joey raised his hands before walking behind Gibbs, crouching slightly. "Because, you'll never be able to get away if you kill your handler. You'll be hunted down and ripped apart."

Gibbs jumped a little when the bullet grazed his ear, not injuring it enough to draw blood though. Joey crumpled to the ground, a bullet between his eyes. Lizzie kept her eyes on Joey, "I'll take my chances."

Gibbs looked down to Joey before looking to Lizzie, he could see she was on the verge of a breakdown. If the tears in her eyes and rapid movement of her other hand could give her away.

The door suddenly busted open again, Gibbs' team entering before they stopped in their tracks. Ziva, Tony, and McGee stopping at the sight of a teenage girl pointing a gun to their tied up boss, with a dead body laying behind him.

Ziva looked to Lizzie, "Drop the gun!" When Lizzie made no move to do so, Ziva and Tony moved forward.

They stopped when Gibbs spoke, "Stop! Just get me out of this damn chair!" Lizzie lowered her gun before walking towards Gibbs, his team tensing, she rounded him and pulled one strand of rope. Gibbs was quite surprised when the pull of just one, caused all of his bindings to loosen a considerable amount. He turned to look at the blonde, "It's that easy?"

Lizzie smirked at him slightly, "It's that easy." Her smirk soon fell as she looked back to Joey, her mind racing at his words. She'll never be free, but if she couldn't have her freedom, she didn't want to live at all. "It was nice meeting you, Agents, but I'm afraid this is being cut short."

Tony lifted his gun a little, "You're not going anywhere." Gibbs stood from the chair and turned to the blonde assassin.

"I don't plan on going anywhere, at least my body doesn't," Lizzie lifted the gun to her head, but to her surprise a hand caught her wrist.

She lifted her eyes, only for them to meet a steel blue. Gibbs pulled her arm back down before taking his own gun from her, "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Lizzie rolled her shoulders as she eyed him and his agents.

"And? You're not always going to be there to pull my arm back," Lizzie turned around, walking back to the duffel. "It's inevitable." She slowly reached into the bag, the only agent that didn't tense up was Gibbs, the others relaxed when she only pulled out her car keys.

McGee tilted his head, "I hope you know that you're not going to drive away this time."

Lizzie rolled her eyes, "Duh." The blonde tossed the keys to Gibbs, "I'm not letting another one of my baby's be taken from me." Gibbs smirked and motioned her to the door. The teen obediently did as she was told, Lizzie walked to the door and allowed Gibbs to handcuff her before he lead her back to the road.

Tony and McGee shared a look before the former spoke, "So now she's willing?" Ziva hit his arm before leaving the cabin. Tony looked to the body, "So?"

McGee quickly opened his mouth, "I think Boss would want his Senior Field Agent to take care and watch over this." The computer genius speeding out of the cabin.

Tony looked around the place once more, he threw his hands up. "Great."

"