CHAPTER 41

(Disclaimer: Images used in this chapter is taken from google, and belong to the respective owners. I do not own it. I use it so that my readers can have better understanding and can also enjoy the scenarios)

-------------------- Next day Sunday - Morning

Arnav eyes opened with the sound of door bell, he quickly looks towards the bed and sigh from relief ... Khushi was sound sleep. He hadn't slept properly at night. Thinking of Khushi, of what happened and what could have happened if he hadn't reached on time. He had been waking up in between his sleep to check up on Khushi and he was glad that Khushi was peacefully sleeping ... not having nightmares about the incident, no waking up with scream.

He stands up and arch his back to relax his muscles ... his back was paining a bit. Sofa was small for his 6 foot long figure; he had never slept on sofa before. The door bell ring again ... he quickly move out of bedroom to see who was it before the person rings again and probably wake Khushi up. He opens the door and surprised to see Aman and Lavanya before him.

"Aman?", said Arnav asking what he is doing here. But instead gets a question from Lavanya. "How is Khushi?.

"Fine ... better I guess", said Arnav and giving them space to come inside.

"She sleeping?", asked Lavanya looking at Arnav and he nodded his head. Lavanya move towards the bedroom. Arnav didn't question as he knew that Aman, Lavanya share a friendly bond with Khushi so they are worried for her. He watched her going into the bedroom and turned to Aman.

"ASR we have to move for airport in an hour", said Aman after few seconds coming direct to the point. He roams his eyes on Arnav's face which clearly looked tried. He knew that he wasn't able to sleep properly just like him and Lavanya. They both had trouble sleeping last night, thinking about Khushi.

"what?", said Arnav getting surprised. "What time is it?" he asked Aman.

"Around 8 am", said Aman. Arnav sit on the sofa and rub the back of his neck.

"you ok ... ? You haven't slept last night properly ... right?", said Aman who could clearly see some redness in Arnav's eyes due to lack of sleep. Arnav didn't deny and nod his head.

"Well me too ... worried for Khushi", said Aman and Arnav acknowledge it with slight gesture of his head.

"Khushi is sleeping ... I don't wana disturb her so she won't be going back today", said Arnav as he relax back in sofa.

Aman wasn't surprise ... he somewhere knew this would happen. He didn't say anything and look at Arnav to continue what he had in mind. Thats the bond between Aman and Arnav ... they never beat around the bush with each other ... always come directly to the point and always give space to other to say what he want to and understand each other's silence.

"I will stay here with her until she is fine ... if she goes now others will try to talk to her and she is not in a state to talk with others ... and others will ask her again and again whats wrong with her if she isn't her chirpy self ... it will take her time to be normal.", said Arnav.

Aman was happy and amuse at the same time. Happy to know that Arnav cares for Khushi and amuse that he notice Khushi's chirpiness and knows that after the incident it will take her some time to get back to her normal self.

Well I might underestimated the thing between them ... Lavanya was right ... it is much more than it seems, thought Aman with a smile.

Arnav raise an eyebrow at Aman when he saw him smiling.

"What should I tell others?", asked Aman ... before Arnav could say anything he continues, "I can tell them Khushi is not well thats why she cannot come ... but why are you staying back for her ... what reason should I give for that?", said Aman.