Chapter 2 - Dream Team

Note : The next chapters will most likely be a little bit of getting to know people ft. Tubbo being clingy and Tubbo and Tommy have nice moments, so they won't be the best because they aren't meant to be the best. 

It was the first day going into classes, Tubbo and Tommy were in fact in the same class and were also in the same classes as everyone they were on tour with but Tubbo was nervous to say the least and his only friend was Tommy... So ever since they woke up and were dressed, Tubbo was just by Tommy's side every moment unless Tommy was in the bathroom of course. Tommy was a little confused but he didn't complain much about it. 

Although when they actually were on their way to class, Tubbo was just holding onto Tommy, they were a mix of excited and nervous, Tommy looked down at the brunette not really getting why Tubbo was being so clingy since they hadn't really known eachother for that long. 

"Tubbo, why're you holding onto me?" Tommy asked, slight annoyance in his tone.

Tubbo quickly let go but stayed close as they walked down the corridor. "Sorry- I'm just a bit nervous..." He said as they rubbed the back of his neck, averting his eyes.

"Oh I get that, I mean, you have classes with a literal arsonist." Tommy said with a slight laugh.

"W-what?! Arsonist?" Tubbo asked with a surprised expression, looking up at Tommy.

"Did I not tell you? So y'know that Sapnap dude? Black hair, weird headband thingy?" Tommy started, getting a nod from Tubbo. "Yeah he tried to burn down his fucking school, he's chill but still." 

Tubbo was speechless for a moment before he felt someone touch their shoulder, he jumped a little and held onto Tommy slightly and looked back to see the person Tommy was talking about. 

"Tommy, were you telling the new kid about me? I heard arsonist." Sapnap smirked.

"Get off him dude, you made him jump for fucks sake." Tommy glared slightly, 

Sapnap put his hands up defensively. "Calm down dude, I do it with everyone." he grinned. "Why're you being so protective over him?"

"Because he's been clinging to be all morning and because you spooked 'em, Tubbo's back to clinging." Tommy said with a roll of his eyes as they walked into the class, Tubbo still holding onto Tommy. "Aye Tubs, that's your cue to let go." 

"O-oh alright." Tubbo nodded, following Tommy to a desk and sitting right next to him, Sapnap following and sitting on top of the desk.

"So, Tubbo is it?" Sapnap asked.

"Yep." They said with a small nod.

"Ah alright, I'm Sapnap, nice to meet ya." The ravenette grinned. "You have any issues you can come to me since you seem sweet."

"Thank you!" Tubbo smiled, feeling a little less nervous.

"Can you go now?" Tommy huffed. "Go play with Gogy and Dream over there."

"Nah I think I'll stay, wait I have a better idea then just staying here." Sapnap grinning, before shouting over the room. "Dream! George! C'mere and meet Tubbo!" 

Tommy groaned and dropped his head on the table in annoyance. "For fucks sake!" Tubbo giggled a little at Tommy's antics as they watched as a tall blonde in a weird mask and a brunette in clout goggles walked over. 

"Ooo is Tubbo, Tommy's new friend?" The masked blonde asked. 

"Yep, he seems too quiet to be Tommy's friend though." Sapnap grinned, Tubbo just sat there, a bit nervous.

As if Tommy could feel his nerves, he grabbed Tubbo's hand from under the desk to calm his new friend's nerves despite Tommy not being a touchy person at all, his head still on the table. Tubbo was distracted for a moment but snapped out of it when the tall guy started talking. "I'm Dream, and this is George." 

"Uh what's the mask for?" Tubbo asked without thinking, the mask covered Dream's eyes and nose only leaving part of Dream's mouth visible. "Sorry- It just looks a little weird-" They started quickly "I don't mean weird I mean- I just don't see people walk around with smiley face masks often-" He tried to explain.

Tubbo was cut off as Dream started laughing a bit at the nervous Tubbo. "It's fine, everyone asks" Dream chucked. "You don't need to explain, you really are the opposite of Tommy aren't you?"

"What do you mean..?" Tubbo asked, tilting his head a little, noticing Tommy sit up at the mention of his name.

"I wouldn't say the opposite of me but go on." Tommy said, just inserting himself into the conversation.

"When Tommy first saw Dream he said, and I quote 'What the fuck is that mask for, it's creepy' he was being such a dick." George grinned. "You're like 100x more polite than Tommy here."

"I wasn't that blunt about it-"

"Yes you were Tommy, don't deny it." Dream grinned. 

"Tommy doesn't seem that mean." Tubbo said with a small smile.

Sapnap looked like he was about to say something but before he could the teacher came in, and they all went to their tables, saying their farewells to Tubbo. As soon as they left Tommy let go of Tubbo's hand with a mutter of 'fucking finally'. 

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙