~17~

The boys were acting strange as soon as you sat down. Taemin was calm and collected, while Jimin stared at his deck with a burning determination that could be seen by anyone. It was a little scary. What the hell did they talk about while I was gone?! You pondered over this while pulling out your cards, but came to no conclusion. This left you completely puzzled and at a loss for words.

At this very moment, you were in the lead with Taemin following close behind. This made you anxious but you didn't let up since this was the last game to break the 3 way draw. Jimin grinned and placed his cards down each turn and you were only left to pick up cards each turn. The game had now swayed in Jimin's favor. You looked over at Taemin and he didn't seem fazed by Jimin's lessening cards.

Soon enough, the game was cut close with both Jimin and Taemin with one card and you with a good handful. You knew you weren't going to win anytime soon, but you did want to keep the game going to see who would win. You placed your chosen card down and Taemin paused. His breathing stilled as well as the air around him. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and moved his hand toward the pile to pick up a card. You look over at Jimin and his smile is wide, wider than you had ever seen it before.

"Uno out" he says while placing his last card down. He won. Taemin cursed under his breath and dropped his cards to the table. "Damn, I really thought I was going to win earlier on" you say as you place your cards down face up, revealing only useless number cards. Taemin ignores you and says "Well, congratulations Jimin, I wish you the best" a half smile was shown to Jimin and it was full of sadness.

Jimin almost felt bad, almost, but on the inside he was beaming. No more competition for him and he could now take his time before asking you out. As if on cue, the other boys file into the room. Some were yawning, others were full of energy. "This was fun, I'll see you at school Y/N" Taemin starts walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" you ask, "Home silly, I overstayed my visit...if you need anything, just call or text me, but I can't promise that I'll come running to save you, I do live 45 minutes away now" you get up to hug him and he proceeds to take a taxi home.

You turn to the group of males that now slumped on the sofa and the ones who joined Jimin in a new game of uno. "Looks like you guys had an eventful day", Namjoon nodded and Jungkook urged you over to play uno with Hobi, him, Tae and Jimin. You take a seat at the coffee table and say "How come you guys have so much energy?" you ask raising a brow. Tae looks at you while bouncing his legs "We had a little too much coffee" you look at the 3 males on the chair as they nap and smile. They sure tired out the older guys.

Almost everyone had gone to their respective rooms, except for Tae and Jungkook who stayed up to watch a movie. We do have school tomorrow right? You thought while checking your phone to make sure you did. You were interrupted when a small knock resounded off of your door. "Come in" you say drawing your eyes away from the phone to look at the wooden doors as it slowly opens.

"Sorry to bother you so late" Jimin says. You scoot over on your bed and pat the spot next to you, inviting the black haired male to sit with you. He took your invitation and sat down as he looked at you. "I just wanted to make sure that you are okay, especially with everything that's happened to you" you nod "Yeah, the game of uno took my mind off of it." You look at his facial features and see the softest hint of concern on his face.

He looks away from your gaze and down to your hand and picks it up and to your surprise you let him. His warm hand enveloped yours and he holds it for a few minutes. The silence between you two wasn't awkward, but it also filled your chest with thumps, more rapid than they had been before. My heart is really trying to jump out of my chest. You use your other hand to check your heart beat and look over at Jimin who was staring at you the whole time. He smiled a warm smile at you and got up, still not letting go of your hand.

He leaned down and placed a gentle peck on the back of your hand and looked into your eyes as he said "Goodnight princess, rest well". He let go of your hand and walked to the door. You stared at his fit figure as he softly shut the door. His warmth draining from your hand as you place it back on the bed.

All you could think of was the way he had looked at you. It were as if he were some prince, his beauty and grace matched the description. At this point you wouldn't be surprised if he ever were to tell you that he was a prince from some far off land.

You soon drifted off to sleep at the thought of a prince version of Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~