The talk and kiss

You can listen to this song while you read this part :) 

Dival's POV:

Maleficent nods at me, giving me the go ahead to tell her whatever I need to tell. I look behind me to make sure that nobody is nearby. I step a little closer to Maleficent, and to my surprise she doesn't back away. "Maleficent, I love you and I have since you woke up Aurora. I know that you are scared to be with me after what Stefan did to you all those years, but I'm not Stefan. I wouldn't and couldn't hurt, because I care for you too much. I know you are capable of finding love again, because you did find love again, in Aurora. You were in dark spot Maleficent, but you still looked after her and you ended up loving her and in the end you became her mother, the mother she always needed. You are her mother. You are where you are now because of her. So please give at least a chance of proving to you how much I love you. I promise to you that I will never hurt you like he did." I stop and I lean in and I give Maleficent a small kiss on the lips. She pulls away putting her hands on my chest. 

Back to Maleficent's POV:

I put my hands on Dival's chest and pull away, looking down. "Dival..." I pause. "... I'm afraid, you know that. Even after Aurora healed my heart, I am still afraid to love a human again, what Stefan did to me, left a big scar, both physically and mentally. "Yes, with Aurora's help I learned to trust certain humans again, Yes, I truly love Aurora, but I am afraid to try again." I say looking at Dival. "Maleficent just give me a chance, pls." He says looking at me with love in his eyes. I close my eyes for a moment, thinking. I open my eyes and nod. I step forward closing the space between us and this time it's me who starts the kiss. As I kiss him, I realize that maybe I can learn to be in love and have a family.  After a couple of minutes, I break the kiss off, and lean into Dival. His arms wrap around me holding me close. "I love you Maleficent, always have and always will." He whispers to me. I nod and tell him I know. "So, my beautiful bird does this make us an official couple?" I ask him. He chuckles and tells me yes. I sigh and I look up at him, and I know he can see how scared I am. He shakes his head silently telling me that there is no need to be worry about us. I bring my head back down against his chest for a couple of minutes. "We should start heading back now." I say stepping away. Dival agrees but slings one arm around me and pulls me close to his chest and I shift closer to him relaxing against his touch. 

Should I do Malora story?(Maleficent + Aurora) If yes put any ideas you have in the comments and I will read them carefully. Another short part :( -Budd