18 | in the arms of the enemy

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

at this point, jeongguk is convinced he has the absolute worst luck in the entire world.

the teen scrambled away from the closet, feet quickly shuffling back as taehyung's shadow cast over him. this was so not going to end well.

"i tell you one thing," taehyung hisses as he advances with careful and predatory steps forwards. "one simple little thing. yet you still don't seem to understand." the older's hand lashes out and grabs the collar of jeongguk's shirt, pulling him towards him. "nothing seems to get through that thick skull of yours." the older's tone is so low, deep within fiery depths and jeongguk wants to run away before the flames burn.

the teen struggles in his hold, grunting as he tries to shove the taller male off of him, but all his attempts are futile. taehyung hasn't even budged.

"tsk." the older clicked his tongue, tilting his head to the side as he watches the smaller squirm and grunt in frustration with his useless strength.

with one fast, jerk of his hand, movement, taehyung pushes jeongguk up against the wall, tight grip around his throat. jeongguk's hands immediately fly up to grab at taehyung's wrist, his face flaring up red as he felt his larynx being crushed.

"ack! gah!" the teen choked, trying to pry the taller's grip off of him. but taehyung just watched with that same stoic and blank expression as the life very visibly was drained out of jeongguk.

"you still don't get it, do you?" taehyung's words slip from his mouth all slathered and dripping with venom, yet a hint of amusement still resides within them. "i  am in charge around here, jeongguk. whatever i say, goes." he tightens the grip, jeongguk is forcibly silenced as his eyes blow wide and hands fall down to his sides.

"you really shouldn't have come in here, cupcake. because now you've walked into my den, my lair, everything in here is mine."

"which means, now you also belong to me."

"understand?"

without a second thought, jeongguk nodded his head like there was no tomorrow (because maybe for him, there wasn't) and taehyung finally let go.

the teen gasped, sliding down the wall while furiously coughing with shaky hands reaching up and around his neck.

only then processing that taehyug's bloody hands has been smearing the dirty substance all over his skin, and clothes.

the smaller boy looked up, taehyung was leaning right over him, crowding him down into his small space where he sat in a hopeless little pile. taehyung's dark eyes still swirling with that same darkness that almost made the captivating orbs seem hollow...

...dead, perhaps?

jeongguk was not given much time to recover before taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled the boy up on his feet. the teen struggled, knees shaking and head dizzy from the previous constrict in airflow. but with taheyung's firm grip around his waist he managed to keep himself up.

"look up, cupcake." the older husked in his ear, sending cold shivers down the younger's spine as his eyes flickered up to be met with his own reflection.

taehyung stood behind him, one arm slub around his waist, the older was leaning down by his shoulder to match his height, nibbling on his ear. jeongguk's lips parted as he almost sighed in pleasure from the ministrations to the sensitive shell of his ear, leaning into taehyung's addictive touch.

but his eyes never left the mirror.

the top buttons of his shirt was open, neck stained red with handprints that smudged and trickled down onto the pure white of his clothes.

both of them were now covered in blood. human blood.

and instead of questioning taehyung, instead of growing afraid and running away for his life,

jeongguk smiled, humming in content when taehyung sucked at his neck and melting into his arms.

end of 18

this was H E L L A short but its ok it wuz only a smol filler :p

this is what happens when i spontaneously write, you get this weird shit that makes no sense lol sorry i will regret publishing this later lmao bye imma go sleep now

btw i wont have a phone for next few days so peace out ✌️✌️