Chapter 13

"Well, Jason and Dick will probably only be here until the day after tomorrow. Would you have time to see them after me? You can meet with Tim, Duke, and Damian Sunday if that's alright with you." Marinette stopped for a moment, she'd have to deal with Damian.

"Uh- yeah, that should be fine. Anyways, I think we're done." Marinette stood and stretched, Selina carefully slipped out of the dress and put a robe on before going somewhere to change. Someone knocked.

"Could you get that, hun?" Marinette moved to open the door, it was the three boys from the gala, the girl from the gala, andanother girl, Mr. Wayne and Damian.

"Um- hello."

"Hi." Someone said, another boy appeared, she had never seen him before. Alfred cleared his throat from behind the group.

"Master Bruce, I do believe that is your bedroom."

"Actually, it's mine." Selina jokes, approaching the group.

"Jason, Dick come in. I got you consultations." The two boys' eyes went wide as they smiled.

"ME FIRST!" Jason pushed the older boy to the ground as he moved into the room but Dick was able to recover and followed him to the platform.

"Not fair! Oldest first, right, Selina?!"

"You guys are embarrassing yourselves." Tim commented. "Dick should go first, he has work soon." Jason huffed before letting the older boy get onto the step. Marinette grabbed her measuring tape and sketch book.

"What do you want?"

"Selina, what do I want?" The man asked like a child, earning a chuckle from Marinette and some of the bystanders.

"Two button notch lapel suit for him and Jason." The younger of the two whined.

"No way, I want a new leather jacket."

"Then you can ask her for one, but you need new suits after ruining your last ones. You tore the sleeves off the other one!"

"It wasn't comfortable, sue me!" Marinette was focused on measuring a fidgety Dick and didn't notice Jason making a grab for what he assumed was Tim's coffee, Selina was lucky and got some earlier.

Damian was about to leave, annoyed with his family's infatuation with his rival, but saw Jason make a grab for what he recognized as Marinette's hot chocolate. Damian made a mad dash toward the boy who almost had the drink on his lips.

The shorter boy was just barely able to snatch the drink from Jason's hand with a 'No!' They had the entire room's attention.

"Chill out, brat, I just wanted some of Tim's coffee. Selina lets me."

"That is not coffee, imbecile." Damian was relieved to have prevented another catnip incident. He could feel Marinette's smug smirk.

"Someone learned their lesson." Marinette jokes, motioning for Dick to spread his arms. Damian put the cup back down.

"You overreacted, and I don't like being blamed for others' stupidity." This seemed to make Marinette even smuger.

"What?"

"Nothing." Both teenagers said at the same time, they'd keep their little rivalry to themselves- she'd have to come back again and making more drama wasn't worth it. Damian walked out of the room, while Marinette continued to measure Dick.

By the time Marinette was done with both boy's measurements and consultations it was the afternoon and Marinette was starving.

"Thank you so much again, Marinette." Selina said as the bluentte packed her things, Dick and Jason had just left the room to brag to the rest of their siblings that they got suits from MDC.