|81| ~The Path of Blood~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

(Recap)

Wasting no time, my wolf begins to shake her head violently from side to side as Ravana immediately begins to let out a loud and shattering scream of pain as she attempts to break free but there's no use because unfortunately for her my wolf has come back with one thing and one thing only on her mind.

Vengeance.

Ravana's blood continues to flow freely down out throat as the thrill of the kill begins to take her.

With each passing second, my wolf becomes more and more monstrous, only pulling back to spit out chunks of her flesh and bones. Eventually, Ravana's chilling screams turn into shorts gasps of air and her once toned body is now nothing but a bag of bones covered in scarlet red blood.

This is it! She's almost done for it. The mentally ill bitch is almost done.

All of a sudden, a hand touches my chest as it flys through Ravana's body from the back and the next thing I know is the fear of Goddess being placed into Ravana's eyes before her body falls down to the floor.

Lifeless. Heartless. She's gone. What the Goddess?

I lift my head quickly only to come in contact with the last person on this earth that I've expected to see standing before me.

Celine. She's here standing right in front of me with Ravana's bloody heart drenching her fair hands crimson. I'm stunned.

"Hello cousin," she says to me. "Did you miss me?"

I stare at Celine with wide eyes filled with good-ole shock.

I can't believe that she's here, standing directly in front of me, watching me watch her. I'm stunned, but my wolf on the hand doesn't seem to be captivated by her sudden moment of appearance. In all actuality she's pretty got damn suspicious.

"That was my kill," my wolf growls before she zooms over towards Celine and then slams her back against the wall with our bare hand. Our eyes are also glowing golden. "Her life was mine to take,"

"So you're a killer now," accuses Celine before she decides to return the favor by slamming our back against the wall on the other end of the room. Her eyes are also glowing golden. Her wolf is most certainly in control. "Of course you are. You're paired with the most ruthless monster of all time. Of course, your hands are bloody," she growls back.

"You don't know anything about my mate," my wolf roars before she swiftly releases our body from Celine's tight hold with a single kick to the stomach that sends our cousin flying across the room.

Oh, snap!

Things are about to go from bad to worse I think to myself as Celine climbs to her feet with glowing golden eyes. As expected, Celine wolf release's an extremely loud growl while her golden eyes lock onto my wolf golden ones.

"I know all about your monster of a mate," Celine wolf begins to further provoke. "The world does. He's the reason why so many of our people lively hood has been destroyed. He's the reason families have been ripped apart. He is the reason why so many wives are widows, and why plenty of children are orphans, and if that's not enough. Lets not forget that because of him millions on top of millions of our people no longer have breath in their body, including my father, my sister, and your mother,"

"Leave my mother out of this," roars my wolf. "She has nothing to do with this,"

"She has everything to do with this," Celine's wolf roars back."They all do, your mother, my father, Kaya, and countless of others have been slathered by the man that you call mate. The Ruthless bastard that you have openly claimed and accepted,"