Chapter 23

This was rushed😬

-

Niy POV

"Cause imma get my ex bitch back, have her on some "How you got it like dat?"!!" Ari, Shae, Lay and I screamed in unison.

It was the day before Thanksgiving and I was so ready for the Holidays. The girls and I were all riding in my car, and the guys were riding in Jays.

I convinced everyone to do it this way because Jay and I haven't talked since Five Guys. He'll call, ask if I'm good, I'll answer and he'll hang up.  It's just awkward between us, I didn't mean to hurt him. But what we not finna do is "You mine." or "Can't nobody fuck with you but me." each other to death. That's just a way for females to be out here looking dumb, and I like titles, confirmation. If you mine, lemme know straight up.

We were going down to the mountains for the weekend. That's one thing I love about North Carolina, we got cities, beaches, mountains; and youn even have to drive more than 3 hours.

"Niy who Bryia?" Ari asked.

"Jay ex, why?" I mugged.

"She posted up with some dude name Von, talm bout sum you need to plan Jay funeral." She explained.

"Von, as in my ex Von?" Lay questioned.

"Yeah, pass me my phone." I gripped the steering wheel.

Shae passed me my phone and I dialed Jays number.

"Niy you understand we driving right?" He said as soon as the call connected.

"Yes smartass, pull over at the next exit. We want Chick-fl-a." I lied my ass off.

I knew if I told him now, he'd turn his car around.

"Alright bruh." He huffed and hung up.

"ALrIgHt BrUh." I mocked rolling my eyes.

"Y'all still ain't made up?" Shae laughed.

"Bitch no, and I'm tired of him talking to me like I'm his homeboy." I ranted pulling in Chick-fl-a.

I got out the car and mugged Jay.

"How tf y'all ain't talking but y'all matching?" Sosa instigated.

"Boy tf ever he just wanna be me." I rolled my eyes.

"Aniya you understand we bought these fucking outfits together." He said, pushing my forehead with his index finger.

I brought my hand up and connected it to his face. He pushed me back into the hood of the car. I started swinging on him, while he tried to hold me back.

"Niy chill tf out yo!" He yelled.

"That's exactly why yo wack ass finna get killed! People got money on your head but yo dumbass wanna sit up here and argue about stupid shit. IM SCARED JAY'SHAWN!" I yelled back.

"The hell is you talm bout?"

"That half a girlfriend you called yourself having done started fucking with Von."