Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.

~Armour~

The metal coverings formerly worn to protect the body in battle.

~

Provide (someone) with emotional, social, or other defences.

~No one's P.O.V~

"All I'm saying is that I think it's inappropriate." Y/n voiced her opinion, "You're just a kid." She added, fiddling with a tube in her hands, holding a purple substance within it.

"But according to you, almost everybody is children." Merlin replied to the female, her eyes shifting up to her from the plan she had on her curled papers beneath her hands, displayed on the table, "Ain't that correct?"

"True." Y/n nodded, leaning back on the side of the window she sat in, "But people age differently. I'm ageing about one year in the span of a thousand human years. Ban is stuck the way he is, however his hair along with appearance can change. Meliodas has basically been frozen in time. You," Y/n moved her eyes from the purple mixture to Merlin, "You should be ageing way slower."

"Are you saying you have a problem with me skipping my childhood appearance," Merlin started, wanting more than anything to understand the girl before her every single possible way she could, "Or do you not like this body?" She asked, gesturing down to her grown up body.

Revealing clothing barely covered her private areas, and showed off more than enough curves and skin. Y/n narrowed her eyes in thought, her hand coming up to rest on her chin in the palm, her fingers reaching just above her lips, "I... -n't... li-.. -ing... Wha... -ne." She mumbled behind her fingers, her eyes averting from the lady in purple.

"What was that?" Merlin asked the female, a teasing grin on her lips. To her surprise, Y/n's eyes snapped back at her's, their (e/c) colour giving off a dangerous glow.

Before the mage knew what was happening, she felt the rocks of the tower behind her back. One hand pressed against her shoulder, keeping her in place, the other on the wall beside her, caging her.

A growl was torn from Y/n's throat, "I don't like sharing what's mine." Merlin's eyes were wide for a moment before returning to their normal size. Y/n moved closer, tilting her head to the side.

A chill went down Merlin's spine as she felt Y/n let her nose trail along her pulse line of her neck, inhaling her scent, "And what are you going to do when it's Mating Season, huh?"

"Every single one of them, those peasants are always staring at you. The Season is approaching and it's starting to get on my nerve." Y/n growled, her hand on the wall beginning to dig into the rocks, cracking it.

The echoes went further down the hallways of the castle, making a few turn their heads towards the sound.

"I'll go check it out." Meliodas quickly stated, getting up from his sitting position, hurrying out of the room the other Sins were in.

"Y/n, I must ask you to step away." Merlin said, taking a deep breath to keep her voice steady.

"Relax." The girl replied, pulling her body away from Merlin's, "I can feel him. He's tense and can't keep still, but at the same time Haku is doing amazing at keeping himself calm." Y/n praised the dragon within herself.