Chapter 45

Jungkook POV
Tommorow is the wedding! I'm excited but nervous! Mostly excited cause that means Jiminie gets to be mine forever! He was sleeping next to me. Our legs were intertwined and his arms were hugging my waist. "Baby you need to wake up now." He didn't move but tighten his grip on my waist and cuddle into my chest. "Baby come on." He whined and started to cry. "Aww baby I'm sorry but we need to get up now." He shook his head and held onto me tightly. "Nuuu daddwy! Jiminie no wakie!" How can I say no to a voice like that? "B-but baby we need to get ready." He cried harder and sniffled. "N-no baby don't cry!" He cried more and tried to crawl away. "Daddwy being meanie head!" "N-no daddy is not being meanie head we need to get out of bed now baby." He crawled into my lap and played with the hem of my shirt. "Daddwy no meanie head?" I shook my head and he smiled at me. "Come on baby let's go eat." He noded and grabbed his paci before I carried him downstairs. "Baby what do you want to eat?" "Hmm Jiminie wan pancwakes!" There was some pancake batter and fruit. He loves to watch me cook so I put a camera that shows when I cook and he has an iPad that he can see me cook from it(hope that makes sense). "Alright baby here's your food." He smiled so big when he saw how I made it for him.

"Thwank you daddwy! Jiminie woves daddwy!"  "and daddwy loves Jiminie

"Thwank you daddwy! Jiminie woves daddwy!"  "and daddwy loves Jiminie." My baby is so cute and perfect! His cheeks are so soft and squishy. Soft and milky skin. Perfect smile that makes your day. Adorable baby that is all mine and also is tight which is a bonus. "Daddwy why are o lookwing at Jiminie?" He blushed and hid his face in his tiny adorable hands. "Awww look my baby is shy I have to take a picture." I snapped a photo of him.

"Daddwy!" He pouted and ate a pancake with his pout and his sass

35 minutes later
"Daddy Jiminie finished fwood!" He had his legs and hands in the air waiting for me to pick him up. "Aww my baby boy." He smiled and went to play in his room where I left a surprise. 

Jimin POV
Daddy made me delicious pancakes for breakfast. I went to play and saw a surprise in my playroom.