Chapter 37 - Part 2

This is part 2! Make sure you read the first part! :)
**********************************************************************************************************************

We both froze as we realized at the same time what he had just said. While Archer opened his eyes nervously I was immediately flooded with hunger. I popped my lips off of his erection and stared up at him with wide eyes.

"I want you too, Archer," I said shyly as I rubbed my hand up his thigh.

"Charlotte I didn't mean to say that," he said quickly. "We don't have to yet."

I stood up and took a moment to wipe the slobber from the edges of my lips. Taking a deep breath I moved forward and settled on his lap with my thighs encasing his. "I'm ready. I love you and I'm ready," I said firmly as I leant into him. His erection was trapped between us and we both closed our eyes for a moment when my panties brushed against him. I knew he could feel how wet they were.

"I love you too," Archer smiled when he opened his eyes. "I just want you to be sure." His large hand held my cheek as I tried to convey my honesty in my eyes. It must have worked because he pulled my face forward and connected our lips. I tried to deepen the kiss but he kept the pace slow and sensual as he moved against my mouth.

I felt his hand go to my lower back before he flipped us so that I was pressed into the soft leather. Archer kicked his legs to get the boxers off of him and then reached up and tugged off his shirt. Heat prickled my skin as I stared up at his God-like form.

He licked his lips and ran his hands down my body to the edge of my shirt and looked at me questioningly. I sat up slightly and allowed him to pull it off. I became shy as Archer's eyes flitted over my body, taking me in. I moved my hands to cover my stomach as my chest flushed.

"Don't," Archer whispered as he caught my hand. "You are so beautiful."

I let the truth in his eyes comfort me as I relaxed under him. He dropped his body close to mine and I relished in the heat of our skin touching. He trailed wet kisses along my collar bone before dipping down to the edge of my bra. His tongue licked the tender skin that peaked out from behind the lace making me arc my spine. Archer groaned as my breasts were pushed farther into his face.

He reached around my back and pinched the hooks of my bra, releasing the straps to fall by my ribs. His hands slowly skated up my arms and pushed the fabric aside. "So beautiful," he mumbled against my skin as his mouth left kisses over the exposed skin. The cold air tightened my exposed nipples into little buds.

A moan slipped from my throat as his lips sucked one gently into his warm mouth. My pelvis flexed upwards by instinct eliciting a strangled sound from Archer as I pushed into his erection. He trailed his kisses around the curves of my breast, licking and tasting my flesh. Then he shuffled his body downward, dragging his lips along my stomach.

My breath quickened when I realized what was happening. He looked up at me and scraped his teeth to the edge of my panties, hooking the lace and pulling them down.

I felt hot and exposed as I watched his face drop between my legs. My first instinct was to snap my thighs shut but I accidentally caught Archer's face. I giggled at his squished cheeks as he grimaced up at me.

"Relax," he cooed as he pulled my legs apart.

I dropped my head back and tried to listen to him as I felt his breath on my exposed core. I squirmed in anticipation and his hands went to my thighs to keep me still. I jolted forward when I felt his wet tongue flick over my clit. Electricity pounded through my veins as my whole body tensed with pleasure.