Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara's Point Of View: I walk up to Coco's row and lean on her shoulder. Seeing her spacing out I start pestering her.

"I like your outfit. Especially the sleeves, it's so pretty!"

(Coco's outfit):

"I want something to eat, have you got anything?"

I continued to poke her cheek playfully asking silly questions until she slaps my forehead. Rubbing my head in pain I turn towards Coco seeing her looking at me annoyed and laughter.

"Girl, are you annoying me? What's the problem?"

I rolled my eyes and slapped her forehead.

"You the one spacing out."

She chuckles. "I feel jittery for some reason. Like... Chocolate, Beauty, and Meshiah are all unstable. Like a bubble about to pop. And I'm also stressed out about seeing the Ancient Council again. I have no problems with the New Council but I don't wanna see them either..." She held her head in her hands. "I just feel conflicted."

I hug her sideways. "I know how you feel... it's unsettling. Even I just had to calm the twins down knowing that I felt much worse than them. But the past has to stay in the past I guess." I said honestly but partially bitterly. "That's the only way we can grow.''

Coco smiled and agreed. We continued chatting until we heard Rain walking towards us. Placing her arms around our shoulders she popped the bubblegum in her mouth.

"Whatcha up to?"

(Rains outfit):

Coco shrugs her shoulders, "Nun much except how much I LOVE your outfit!"

I question Rain."How come you're the most serious out of all of us but when it comes to fashion you outshine. Damn I'm jealous." I look at her while shaking my head.