Chapter 55: Movie night w/ a Psycho

"So gentlemen I see take out what's the plans? A movie night?" He asks. Sam who is still dazed by the whole situation nods. "Cool, what are we watching?" He asked. "You are not watching anything. You are un-cuffing me and leaving." I said. "No, I am staying and hanging out watching whatever you guys pick.... or I can but I warn you it will be porn and then it'll turn into a live action show." He laughs. 

"We are watching Labyrinth." Sam blurts out. "Nice.." Vincenzo replies. "Like you know the movie." I say. "You remind me of the babe...what babe...the babe with the power... what power... the power of voodoo... who do.... you do...do what... remind me of the babe." He says from memory and my mouth drops. "How do yo...." he cuts me off. "Know the movie well it's your favorite movie you watch it all the time. I always hear it so I sat and watched it one day. I see why you like it. Jared and I are alike both badass and demanding." He explains. "I have been in love with Jared the Goblin King sense I was a little girl." I state. "Well now I can be your Goblin King." He replies. "Oh my goodness that is strangely the sexiest thing you have ever said to me I think I just came." I mumble and then go red realizing what I just said was outloud.

He laughs. Picks me up and takes me to get dress. That in it's self was hard but the fact that he would not stop trying to molest me was making everything even harder. We sit around the small dinning table and talked with everyone. My friends.... key word MY FRIENDS love him. They think I'm being a little hormonal with this fight and should forgive him. I mean I agree but... 'Bitch you're supposed to have my back not his.' I think looking at Sam just laughing it up about how childish I can be. "Really? You want to talk about childish? Who got me arrested for vandalism? Hmmm.." I ask. Vincenzo gives me a questionable look. "Oh yeah I didn't tell you I have a past yep.... I did hard time." I say. "You did 10 hours in county." Sam says. "Yeah and the whole ten hours I had to spend protecting my vir..gin..ity from some questionable people." I explained. Vincenzo dies laughing. "Oh my poor baby. Had such a hard time." He says in a baby voice. I nob. "What did you do?" He asks. "Well you see Sam is very Childish and caught his boyfriend watching porn and got upset called it cheating and decide to get even dragging me along." I explained. "Wait a minute that is some what true. Yes, I caught him watching porn but thats not the reason. He actually cheated on me with Lisa from Math...the slut. When I confronted him he then told me he was just using me to fulfill a fantasy that he wasn't actually gay....that's why I went nuts and it was your idea to glue gay porn all over the inside and outside of his car along with dildos of all shapes and sizes while playing an audio of him and I having sex with him yelling "ride my dick you naughty boy tell Daddy you like his dick in your nasty ass my sexy little boy." By the way the car was parked in the school parking lot when she did this. So the whole campus witnessed it." He recalls. Vincenzo and Brian look at me shocked. "Well he made you cry so I made him cry. It was awesome." I say smiling at how great I am. "My baby is wicked." Vincenzo states with pride.

We snuggle while watching the movie. "Are you going to take this off of me?" I ask. "Maybe, I don't know I kinda like it." he says before starting to sing the song Dance magic from the movie. "Stop. Don't sing that. That is way to hot and I don't know if I can take it." I say. He quickly uncuffs himself but cuffs my other arm so that both my arms are detained.

He lifts me to his lap. He suddenly suggests we watch the movie another time for I look tire. "I know where this is going." Brian says pointing at the cuffs and leading Sam out while wishing us a good night. After the door is closed he skips back to the part where Jared the Goblin King starts to sing. Before starting he stands me up and pulls his pants and my underwear down. He sits me on his lap again and starts the movie. He rocks me back and forth as he sings in my ear in a low sex filled tone. I am so soaked his cock is swimming. Suddenly he enters me and we fuck are way through the rest of the movie. 'God I love this move but hell i love it even more while watching it with this Psycho.' I think.