𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

EVERYONE'S EYES WERE the size of bludgers as they witnessed a pale little girl with dark brown—nearly black—slightly wavy locks sitting at severus snape's desk.

"professor snape has a child??", one whispered.

"I thought he was single!! I mean, who would want to marry tha—"

"are you talking bad about my papa?", the little girl asked, making the three fourth-years tense.

"n-not at all!! say, what's your name little one?", the red-head asked.

"lily phoebe snape".

"ahem!"

everyone scurried back to their seats as professor snape entered the room.

lily hopped back onto her father's seat as she excitedly awaited him to start class.

"today, we will be starting with the—"

hermione's hand immediately shot up in the air, making snape glance at the girl with an annoyed face.

"yes ms. granger, what is it?"

"are we not going to acknowledge that a child is in the room?", hermione asked, making everyone's attention once again shift to the girl.

snape sighed as he rolled his eyes, looking over at the girl.

lily simply hopped back down onto the floor as she waddled to the front of the class, making some snicker and whisper.

"hi everyone!! my name's lily phoebe snape. and I'm four years-old this year!! I'm here because papa said I could. so here I am", the little girl smiled, making a few girls squeal at her cuteness.

"great, now—"

"is she a slytherin?", ron asked, making hermione gently elbow the boy in the stomach.

"no, she's four. she hasn't been sorted yet", snape answered like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"who did you shag to—"

"seamus finnigan, detention after school for the rest of the week and 30 points from gryffindor for explicit language", snape interrupted.