030, NARRATIVE&INSTAGRAM.

Khalieah hopped in the front seat and sighed deeply. "Well what's wrong with you? Did they forget to give you nuts on the plane?" Reggie questioned.

"Bitch no, you took an hour to come get me and for what. Vinnie has been trying to call me and I been ignoring him acting like i'm sleep. You ugly bitch get it together." She replied.

Reggie rolled his eyes and started up the car. "No need to be rude.. I had to run errands for mom while she's at work since your boyfriend just wants to sit at home and play video games. That should be my thing, i'm the younger sibling."

"Not Vincent being a lazy sloth... this is embarrassing to be honest.. it's okay bestie i'm gonna make him scrub the toilets with a toothbrush."

"Stop calling me bestie, and stop calling me boyfriend. I'm neither one of those things, literally just call me Reggie or little brother or something." He said.

She scrunched up her face at him. "I don't know who pissed in your cereal but you can go to the deepest pits of hell... I was being nice to you and for what. You rude as fuck." She hissed. "Can't never be nice, why I always gotta be a bitch? I wanna be a sweetheart sometimes."

"Sorry, just tired that's all. You can call me bestie or jit or whatever you guys say in Florida."

"Not you saying jit..."

They stopped in front of the house and Reggie looked over at Lieah who didn't move a muscle. "Are you seriously nervous? Haven't you guys met up before?" He asked.

"I think my breath stinks..." She whispered. "I didn't brush my teeth this morning.. then on top of that I fell asleep on the plane so.. Reggie, do my breath stink?"

She blew her breath in his face and he immediately crinkled his nose. "It smells like something crawled in your mouth and died, jeez go brush your teeth before you talk to him because he's gonna be too nice to tell you your breath smells like straight ass dude.."

"Okay that was very straightforward, this why I fuck with you lil homie. You can grab my things i'll be brushing my teeth with Vinnie's toothbrush. It's the green one right?" She asked.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you know that."

He gave her the house key and she got out of the car before going to the door and unlocking it. "Reggie did you get everything mom asked you to?!" Vinnie called out.

Khalieah ignored him and quickly ran upstairs, searching for the bathroom. When she found it she went inside and began brushing her teeth.

She heard someone coming up the stairs but she assumed it was just Reggie so she continued what she was doing. The door flew open and she turned around with toothpaste on the side of her mouth to see Vinnie standing there. "Oh..."

"Khalieah?!"

"Um, no you're dreaming." She slapped him across the face and pushed him out of the bathroom. She hurried and wiped her face off before opening the door again.

Vinnie was still standing there with his arms crossed. "Were you just using my toothbrush? And how the hell did you even get here? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yes, and as for the other questions stay out of my business and give me a hug because we missed each other so much." She hugged him but he pushed her off. "Um, that's not very nice of you to do."

"I don't wanna hug you, I wanna do this."

He grabs her by the waist and pulls her into a kiss. She pulls away for a second. "If you wanted to kiss me you could've just said that." She went back into the kiss.

He pulled out of the kiss. "Yeah well that would've defeated the purpose and made it awkward so can you just shut up and let this happen?" He murmured.

Reggie came upstairs with Lieah's bags and sighed when he saw them making out. "Get a room.." he said under his breath.

The two of them looked over at him. "Oh uh, did you get what mom asked?" Vinnie questioned.

"Nope, didn't feel like grocery shopping. You two can go though," He threw the keys at Vinnie. "Have fun weirdos, Lieah your bags will be right here waiting for you to take them to your room."

"Thanks bestie."

"Later jits." Reggie said, walking into his room.

Vinnie raised an eyebrow. "Did he just say jit?" He asked.

"He not even using it correctly." Lieah responded.

🌫

vinniehacker

liked by vibeykha and 198,134 others

vinniehacker hopelessly devoted to u
comments disabled for this post

AUTHORS NOTE.
anywho, i finally dropped my
troy fic :) read
it if you would like to <3