thirteen*

a/n: hi!! i hope you guys are liking the book !!
THANK YOUUU FOR 2k READS

warning! this chapter will have exhibitionism/public sex so if you are uncomfortable with that PLS.SCROLL.

—————————————————————

after your shower , you and spencer get ready to go out for the day . you grateful that you had a semi-decent in your go bag.

it was a black, knee length flowy skirt, a silk red tank top, scooping at the neck showing a little cleavage , and a black cardigan. you slip on the outfit , then go on to your top half.

you blow dry your hair, letting the little natural curls stay, opting to just part your hair down the middle. you had mascara and eyeliner in your go bag. you lightly applied both and walked out of spencer's bathroom.

in the room , spencer was dressed in a beige button up, with a dark brown vest over it, and a tie, and brown slacks , with black dress shoes. his sleeves were rolled up to his forearms, his watch resting on his wrist. and his hair was in his bouncy curls on the top of his head.

he looked good.

he turns to you , and you see his eyes scan your body, licking his lips quickly before he meets your eyes. you feel heat in your cheeks , before you make conversation.

"where are we going spence?" you ask .

"the Smithsonian museum of human art." he says back smiling. you giggle at his excitement , as you grab your black heels slipping them on. you walk with spencer out of his apartment to his car.

you both get into the car. the drive is short , and you walk into the museum, spencer instantly gravitating to the different exhibits.
you follow behind , slowly admiring the exhibits.

at certain exhibits spencer would just ramble, talking about the influence of the art on history , and the structure of the lines , and the statistical accuracy of exhibit accuracy, while your just listened, you loved when spencer would ramble.

while walking into the west wing of the museum you saw it. an exhibit filled with statues and models based off of the universe. planets, starts and constellations filled the room. no one was in the room , seem being it was the room in the far west wing of the museum.

as soon as you see it you walk away from spencer. wandering your way into the room. the black curtains slights opening when you push through them, and you're in complete awe. the dark lit room, illuminated by small LED lights, resembling the stars. the air is cool against your skin, and you slowly walk around. admiring every piece of art in the room. the world truly was a beautiful subject.

you feel hands rest on your hips and you feel spencer's presence behind you , you don't even react to his touch. still in awe you just stand. the presence of the room.

"beautiful isn't it ?" spencer whispers into your ear, you nod , your body almost in shock from the feeling the room is inflicting on you.

"almost as beautiful as you" , he hums, nibbling on your eardrum. you jump slightly , now he has your attention.

"spen-" he starts the suck at the skin below your ear , stopping you mid sentence as you let out a small gasp. you lean your head back , allowing him more access to your neck , and he begins to kiss and suck all down the side of your neck. the feeling of his mouth on your body and the aura of the room sending your body into bliss.