Sprace: Keeping Secrets

Spot POV

"Hey Spot?" my boyfriend of three months asked me.

"Yes Racer?" I responded, my fingers snaking their way through the blond curls laying in my lap.

"When will we tell the boys?" he asked, sitting up.

I looked into Races' deep blue eyes. "How about tomorrow?"

"Mkay. I love you." he said, pulling me into a kiss.

I kissed him back. He fell into the submissive role, as I pushed him onto the bed. I deepened the kiss and felt Race push against my chest. 

"Breath, Spottie." He said, filling his lungs with oxygen.

After I knew he had enough air, I pulled him back into the kiss, his hands running through the thick dark brown mess that is my hair. I lightly bit his bottom lip. My boyfriend opened his mouth and let out a little noise. My tongue explored the inside of Races' mouth, as I unbuttoned his blue and white plaid shirt. As I was taking my own shirt, the door creaked open. 

"Hey Ra-" Jack Kelly said, looking at me laying on top of his second in command.

Race lightly pushed on my chest. I pushed myself off of him. He kissed my cheek and put his shirt back on. 

"Hey Jack. Do you need something?" Race asked, buttoning her shirt.

"Yeah. I need to know how long you were gonna keep this from me." Jack stated, dissapointed.

I looked at him and pulled Race into my lap. I looked at the taller boy in my lap, and tried to formulate an appropriate response.

"We were gonna tell  the guys next week." Race blurted out, tears in his eyes

Jack walked over to Race, and pulled him out of my lap. 

"Why ya crying kid?" He asked, wiping the tears off of his brothers' face. 

"I thought that you were gonna..." Race trailed off as tears streamed down his face.

I gave him a look as if to say "Get outta here." I looked at my boyfrind who was shaking with sobs.

"Hey Baby, do you wanna come to Brooklyn tonight?" I asked him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Race turned around and burried his face into my shoulder, nodding against my skin. I pulled away from him. 

"Spottie?"

"Yes Racer?" I asked, interlocking my fingers with his.

"Can we tell the guys right now?" He asked, cowering back, scared that I would get mad at him.

I hugged him. "Of course we can." 

We walked downstairs and saw all of the Manhattan newsies sitting around playing Poker.

Race whistled getting all of the boys attention. He told them the big news, gaining a variety of responses. I pulled Race into a kiss, per Mush and Kid Blink's request. As promised, I brought Race to Brooklyn, brought him up to my bed, and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey Guys!

This was for grassed23 . Hope you liked it

Up Next: Request for hom0sixual 

Love Y'all