☽ 15 ☾

Jimin was sitting on an exposed root of a huge tree, watching Yoongi move to and forth between places he wasn't bothered to know about. He sighed, getting bored a little. Once in a while, when some random small animals would come their way, Jimin would sent it after Yoongi. The look on Yoongi's face whenever those animals got close to him was both amusing and sad at the same time. 

"Hyung, how long?" Jimin asked, having no idea when the race was going to start.

"A few more minutes." Yoongi replied, gathering together a few vines. 

Jimin bit his lips, wondering if he should ask the question or not, "Hyung."

"What?"

"Don't kill me, but um... I have no idea what we're going." Jimin mumbled. Immediately the white-haired male stopped doing whatever it was and turned to him. Jimin expected the elder to be mad at him, but instead he was looking at him with his eyebrows raised. 

"I thought Jungkook told you about it." He replied. 

"Uh, he only told me that there are three stages -- Dominion, hunting and fight for power." 

Yoongi sighed, letting go of the vines and sitting down next to Jimin. He picked up a stray stick from the ground and drew a big circle on the soil. Then he divided the entire circle into ten parts, numbering each one of them. 

"There are twenty participants." Yoongi started, "Two in each of group, now that's a total of ten groups."

"Hmm, 'kay"

"Each group has two flags to mark their dominion." Yoongi explained, making two dots on either side of the boundaries, "Now, the challenge is to expand our dominion by over taking the others. We do that by captutaring the flags of the other teams and replacing it with ours."

"Oh, okay, that's easy." 

Jimin saw Yoongi roll his eyes and sigh, "One member stays behind and guards the flag while the others goes to capture the flag of other teams, but we can't do that."

Jimin frowned, "Why?"

"Because one of us doesn't have a spirit animal." Yoongi deadpanned. 

Jimin was about to reply with something but stopped realizing no matter what he says, it was going to sound stupid. 

"So, what do we do?" He asked. 

"You go with me, of course. Once we've captured a place, we have to stand ground there for at least five minutes, then the territory becomes ours."

Jimin nodded, understanding most of it, "So, what about hunting?"

"I'll explain that once if we can get to that round."

"Okie!" Jimin chirped, getting up and dusting his pants. 

And that moment, he heard the sound of a horn echo throughout the forest. He recognized a pattern in it. Three high notes, followed by two lows notes. It continued like that for over a minute. 

"The game starts at the last sound of the horn." Yoongi stated, getting up as well. And the at the last beat of the horn, he quickly turned into a tiger and started running. 

"Hey, wait for me!" Jimin yelped, running after Yoongi. He was a fast runner, but not fast enought to keep with a full grown tiger. 

Thankfully, before he ran out of breath, Yoongi stopped. Jimin spotted, from the corner of his eyes, a bright orange flag on top of a tree. He guessed that was the mark of their territory. Jimin's attention shifted when he heard the rustling of a few bushes.