she ━ george weasley (t)

✦ ✦ ✦ ┈ 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙻𝙴𝚈, 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴
( plot belongs to me )

𝐒𝐇𝐄
𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
holyrollers

and i don't know why,
 i don't know who she is.

she, harry styles

000

000.┊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
( 𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙰 𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙾𝚁𝙰 ) : ALEX SALLOW...!
✦ ✦ ✦
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 ┊𝒉𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒇𝒇┊𝒍𝒆𝒙

!✦ ✦ ✦𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 ┊𝒉𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒇𝒇┊𝒍𝒆𝒙

𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿 𝑺𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾

Alex Sallow is nothing special. She is a mediocre witch with a single mother who works an ordinary job in the ministry. Her name slightly rings a bell, but you can't match the name to a face. It was easy for her to stay out of troubles way. And it's not that she stayed out of trouble, it's that she never got caught. She had pulled some of the most memorable pranks at Hogwarts - including the time when Mr. Filch was slipped a love potion and was crushing on Peeves for a whole week - but nobody knew it was her. Everyone simply assumed the pranks were Peeves or the Weasley twins. Ready to pull another one of her genius pranks, two heads pop up out of nowhere. With no excuses and no place to run, she is forced to let the Weasley twins join in on her pranking extravaganza. 

INFORMATION

- you can change the face claim!!

- she is a hufflepuff!

- she always pulled pranks but nobody knew who did them. it wasn't like she operated underneath a secret name, people simply assumed it was the weasley twins or peeves. 

- her single mother worked a basic job at the ministry.

- she got average scores. 

- she is in the same year as the twins and cedric diggory.

- loves herbology like your stereotypical hufflepuff. 

- she was a hufflepuff for her strong work ethic and loyalty.

- she was always in the background of things.

- she is good at hiding emotions, blending in, and observing her surroundings

- nobody really knew who she was or paid her any mind (not like in a Luna Lovegood kind of way. they just didn't care to ask who she was if they ever noticed her).

- she isn't upset that she is left in the background. she enjoys alone time and doesn't care that she doesn't have friends.

- her one friend is cedric diggory! he always makes sure she's doing alright, and she does the same for him. although, ced is popular, so he isn't able to stay with her all the time like he wants to.

- cedric will have to die (*cries*) because I feel like it will be good for character development. she will realize then that she does feel really alone. 

- she has pulled big and iconic pranks, and has never gotten herself caught.

- fred and george catch her when she is about to pull a prank, and she ends up having them join her. 

- the prank is that she cast a charm on all of the slytherin goblets, so whoever sipped from them transformed into gryffindor spirit wear. 

- when they meet, I imagine her listing off all of the pranks she's done, and the weasley twins just sitting there with their jaws dropped.

- they meet after cedric passes, but she obviously is still grieving. george helps her a lot with that. 

- other than that, let your imagination flow to develop this story!!

QUOTES

"underestimate me. that will be fun."

"whats a queen without her king? well, historically speaking, more powerful."

"revenge is beneath me. however, accidents do happen."

╭                                                           ╮

...𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆
→𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!
let me know if you would like this story

╰                                                         ╯