0.9

(do not own Naruto)

(I love that video on the top I think it's hilarious)

(Also I'm thinking of maybe changing the characters ages so it can be more appropriate but idk if you all would want that or not comment and let me know)

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to loud talking. It was 11:27am. I looked at this little table I have for dad to put notes on, checking to see if he was home or not.

Unfortunately I found a note:
"Hey kiddo sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up. I am on a mission today I'll be back around 6:00pm You should probably tell the rest of team 7 that there's no training today, I forgot to tell them so there probably waiting or wondering were the hell we are.
Also pakkun is there to watch over you for the day.
I love you kiddo see you soon :)"
groaned loudly while getting up from bed as I began doing my daily routine.

I walked out my room into the kitchen seeing no other than Team 7

"What the hell are you guys doing here!?" said with an attitude.

"O-oh hey y/n um we were looking for you and Kakashi sensei, and your door was unlocked so we kinda just came in haha..." Naruto said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Fuck" I whispered in annoyance and sighed
"Well he's not here he's on a mission." I said simply before they asked any questions.

"Then why didn't you tell us?" Naruto asked

"I didn't know Naruto plus I woke up like an hour ago." I explained

(You already did you're routine you do every day when you wake up and it takes about an hour)

"oh" Naruto said

I and grabbed an apple
"I'll be back, oh don't any of you dare and try snoop around. There's eyes watching you." I said pointing at a dog pakkun, and walked back into my room without saying another word.

"Did they really have to be here now?"
"I mean there are your teammates"
"Yeah but why now?!?!"
"You can just kick them out"
"But I want to talk to Sasuke"
"Then figure something out it's not my problem"
"Yes it is!"
"Listen her you little shi-" the voice in my head got interrupted by knocking on my door.

I opened it to reveal the one and only Sasuke Uchiha.

"What" I said coldly
"Wow y/n I didn't think you'll still be rude even when we both confessed yesterday." He said smirking while walking in my room.

"Well think again. Are Naruto and Sakura still here?"
"yes" I rolled my eyes and walked into my living room to see pakkun trying to stop Sakura form snooping around.

"What the hell do you think you're doing pinkie?" I exclaimed.
"O-oh y/- y/n I was just um looking at your table" she said innocently.

I let out a low growl.
"Leave now I don't want you here in fact you were never welcomed to come here in the first place. You know it's really fucking rude to look around people's houses even when they specifically asked you not to." I said
"Leave" I said coldly

She looked at me in shock and looked at Naruto and Sasuke.

"Naruto y- you've got to say something." She said protesting.

"Sakura you did look around her house saying "She's hiding something somewhere and ima ganna find
out what it is"" naruto said while trying to mimic Sakuras voice.