11

It was the end of the camp.

you were saying bye to your friends that you met and stayed with for 3+ weeks.

you grabbed your bags while hugging Harry, louis then avani.

"goodbye guys I'm gonna miss you."

"awe we're gonna miss you too kara" Harry said slightly bending down to hug you bc he was taller then you.

"make sure you stay in contact with us." Louis says giving you a piece of paper with all of their numbers on it.

"of course!"

"kara, love come on!" mattia said standing by your door waiting for you to finish your goodbyes.

"I'm gonna miss you babe!" avani said giving you a tight hug kinda hurting you.

"I'm gonna miss you to but don't squeeze me to death!" you said giggling a bit to not show the pain.

when she pulled back you looked at your arm and it was red with her hand print.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really gonna miss you."

"I love you guys bye!" you said before giving them a sad look then walking to the car.

mattia opened the door for you and put your bags in the back before sitting down and starting to drive.

"wanna go out to eat?" he said out of the blue.

"l-like out? in public?"

"yes of course."

"oh um sure I mean if you want."

"you don't have to go if you don't want to baby."

"no it's ok daddy."

"ok just making sure."

he looked at your outfit and you were guessing he liked it because he didn't stop home to let you change he drove directly to the restaurant.

when you walked in it was so nice, kinda dark with only the table lights and dim lights glowing in the room but really fancy.

mattia walked up to the lady and she immediately walked you guys to your table then left.

it was a fancy curved booth and it had a dim light at the top. kind of farther away from everyone. like a vip box or something.

you sat down and slid across the seat.

"calm down princess" he said looking at the menu.

"look at what you want to eat."

you looked at the menu for a very...very long minute.

"I want this one!"

you said pointing at the Alfredo .

"ok, what do you want to drink?"

"can I have this?" you said giving puppy dog eyes and pointing at the margarita.

"no." he says looking back at his menu.

"please. please. please!"

"I said no."

"but dadd-"

"kara no, that's alcohol."

"but I'm 18 now." you say looking back up at him.

"I don't care, your not allowed to drink until your 21 and I'm not allowed to give you alcohol."

"no one has to know."

"kara stop it right now."

"please, please, please."

"that's it."

he grabbed your arm and pulled you to his car, you didn't know if you were leaving or you were getting punished.

when he held your arm he was gripping the spot where avani hugged you tight at, and it hurt.

"ah daddy your hurting me.." you say as tears start to form in your eyes and eventually fall.

"daddy! your hurting me!" you say stopping your foot so he can't move you.

he looked back at you and let go of your arm.

he opened your door to his car but didn't get on his side.

he went in his trunk.

he came back and grabbed your hands tying them up.

he wasn't saying anything to you and it was making you mad.

you knew not to talk during punishments though.

he went back to the trunk then came back up again but this time with a light blue vibrator.

he put his hand on your thigh to spread them apart.

he set the vibrator up to high and once he put it in your legs where twitching.

he opened his car door and sat down looking on his phone.

"da-daddy please!" you say as your legs begin to slowly shake and a mini orgasm was coming.

"uhhhohh god!" you said as your legs twitched trying to hold in your release.

"I-I can't hold it-uhhhh!" you say after another orgasm came up.

"are you ready to cum?"

"y-yes please."

he took out the vibrator which left an vibrating effect feeling.

he put his put his hand down your skirt starting to rub you.

you just gripped on to his wrist tightly telling him your about to finish.

"make me cum daddy, please!"

he went faster and you finally finished letting out a big moan.

"wait wait I'm not done."

you said feeling another orgasm coming as he was about to pull his hand out of your skirt.

this feeling felt different, good but different.

he started rubbing again and you closed your eyes as you felt your self squirt.

"wow baby ."

he said while rubbing out your high.

you were amazed of how it felt.

"that felt good daddy."

he smirked and helped you clean up and go back in the restaurant.