Chapter | 07

Taehyungs pov

I just got home from jeonCM, and I am exhausted but surprisingly proud of myself that I went out of my comfort zone to apply for the job. I am unsure if I will get it, but I still have some hope that I will get accepted.

I walk into my old and run-down home, opening the door that doesn't have a lock. closing the door behind me, I kick my shoes off and place my bag on the old table.

my house isn't big, there is one floor with a tiny kitchen, a couch, a room with a small desk and a run-down mattress. I've never really experienced what sleeping on a nice bed felt like or eating 3 meals a day. I've never felt the love of two parents.

my parents threw me out when I was 15 cause of being gay; they mistreated me even before they knew I was gay.

It was getting late; by the time I got inside my house, I lay down on my mattress, pulled over my thin sheet of a blanket, and tried to get to sleep.

Jungkooks pov

It was morning, and jungkook was driving to springdale college, ready to deliver the news to the three winners.

jungkook parks in the staff area and walks through the front door towards an empty corridor. jungkook heads towards the front desk, causing the front desk lady to look up and gasp slightly.

she stands up and bows "mr. jeon, it is a pleasure. how may I help you?" she says, sitting back down.

"I am here to see the principal," he says

"already here mr. jeon", he hears jui say, turning around to see a hand out ready to shake.

"mr. jui, I am here to let some of your students know who has the job," jungkook says as the jui nods.

"follow me to my office; you can let them know there," jui says, leading jungkook to his office.

"how did it go, mr. jeon, were my students up to your standards," he asks, looking at jungkook with pride.

"some of them are okay, but we got who we want," jungkook says as jui opens his office.

"have a seat and let me know who you want me to call up?" jui says

"taehyung, jack, jessica", jungkook says, sitting in the principal's chair

 jui nods and leaves the room to get the students.

jui comes back "they are in the hall waiting on seats. who will you like to see first," he asks

"jack", jungkook says, waiting for jui to get jack. once jack comes in, his eyes widen at mr. jeon.

"mr. jeon, huge fan," jack says, bowing and taking a seat.

"jack, I am here to tell you that you got a job at jeonCM as a police officer," jungkook says as jack smiles and nods "thank you," jack says

jungkook observes and hums.

"you will need to sign the form of information such as an address, lifestyle , age, and hand it to principal jui once you are finished on your way out can you get jessica please," jungkook asks as jack nods running out of the room only for jessica to walk in.

"mr. jeon," jessica says and winks before sitting down.

"jessica, I am here to let you know that we have found a place for you at my company," jungkook says, watching her facial reactions.

"I knew it! I am guessing I got the model role. I knew I was gonna get i-" jessica starts but gets cut off.

"actually, no. we decided to put you on office work. you need to sign this document once you have finished; please hand this to your principal and get taehyung in here," jungkook says coldly, handing her the paper and sending her out.