Chapter 15: Love pt.2

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously as Loki dragged me by the hand.

We had just hiked into the forest and up a mountain behind the palace. We didn't go all the way up, but we did make it pretty high.

I have an illusion up to make us completely invisible to anyone around us because Loki was not disguised as Odin.

But with no one around us, I put it down because I felt myself getting tired.

"Just trust me, Darling. You'll love it." Loki smiled back at me as he led me through the trees.

We stepped over fallen branches and rocks. Trees and bushes surrounded us. The smell of moss and nature all around as frogs and insects could be heard.

There was a soft breeze in the air that blowed my hair ever so slightly.

I always did love nature. Just walking around, surrounded by trees and animals.

I always loved taking walks back in Wakanda. Their sunsets and views are amazing. Truly breathtaking. The city, the villages, the palace, the people, the cultures, the tribes. All of them so similar, yet different.

I shook my head as I focused on watching where I was going. I don't want to trip and embarrass myself now. I can be a clumsy person.

"Here we are." Loki spoke up as we stepped out into a small clearing.

I gasped at the sight in front of me.

The sky was a beautiful orange and yellow as the sun had just begun to set over the horizon.

I slowly walked up to the cliff as I gaped at the world Loki grew up in.

Asgard laid underneath us. The palace and the village. People could be seen walking around, going home for bed. Lights from the house and castle glowing as the sun started to retreat. The gold shimmering slightly in the last bit of sunlight until tomorrow.

The rainbow bridge stretched far away from the village and palace. The BiFrost sitting at farthest away from us. The sun setting just behind it.

This is definitely a different sight than the cities I've lived it. The cells I was kept in. The places I've hide in. 

"Do you like it?" Loki spoke up behind me.

"Like it? This is... beautiful." I mumbled in awe.

"Yes, it is."

I looked back at Loki to see him staring at me, a loving smile displayed on his face.

I blushed lightly at the look in his eyes. That was cheesy, but when he looks at me like that, I can't but blush.

I noticed a tree standing just beside Loki. I sighed in relief.

"I really need to sit down. My legs are killing me!" I groaned as I crouched down and sat against the tree.

Loki joined me, sitting directly beside me.

I gasped in surprise as I was lifted off the ground.