→CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

—

NO ONE DARED TO TAKE THEIR EYES OF THE HEATED BATTLE  AS THEY AWAIT FOR KORO-SENSEI'S NEXT MOVE. What that move may be? Riku doesn't know. But Koro-sensei's weaknesses are being revealed out in the open, one by one.

Some she knew of because Nagisa let her see his notepad, the others - not so much. These weaknesses were what she and the rest of Class 3-E were looking for in class. 

Coming up with multiple strategies, new adjusted ones once they failed. Researching and discovering more and more of Koro-sensei's weak points every single day, the endless training while balancing their academics...

No way in hell would Riku let some white-octopus-haired kid kill the final boss.

She wants to be the one to kill Koro-sensei.

She and the rest of Class 3-E are the ones who want to assassinate their homeroom teacher.

Riku snapped her attention back to Koro-sensei who gasped as he regrew his two legs. "You've regrown your legs now." Shiro pointed out. "Right, then, can you hold out against the next attack?"

The lavender-haired girl furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what plan Koro-sensei had in mind.

"I...I have never been this cornered before." Koro-sensei said between pants. "It seemed like a foolish match at first, but it was actually carefully planned." Koro-sensei straightened his back before cracking his yellow knuckles that had no bones whatsoever.

"I have many questions to ask." Koro-sensei seemed more confident now. "But it seems like you will not answer me unless I win this match, ne?"

Shiro raised an eyebrow. "Do you still think you can win? The mad ravings of a dying octopus."

"Shiro-san." Uh-oh. Riku immediately recognized the tone their yellow homeroom teacher was using. "There's one thing you forgot to take into account."

"There is none." Shiro's voice was stern and so sure. "My calculations are perfect."

Just then, Itona jumped up, springing to attack.

A sharp gasp left Riku's mouth as she and everyone else watch Itona's tentacles stab where Koro-sensei was standing, their eyes wide as they watched familiar goo fly all over the place.

The realization filled Itona's features a little too late, he only recognized that the goo was his after his mistake. 

Large portions of his white tentacles exploded in front of him as Itona's, along with everyone else's, eyes widen in incredulousness.