Ch. 1 😎 Welcome Back B*tches 😎

Y/N= Your name

Y/L=Your last name

Bill's POV
~~~~~~~~~

That clown. That horrible clown. Always there, always lurking in the shadows. He killed my brother... My poor little brother. And yet, he has the audacity to hangout with Y/N Y/L, a senior attending Derry high. Shortly after she transferred here, Henry Bowers's lifeless body was found outside on the street. No doubt her and that retard clown had something to do with it. Sometimes, I catch her talking to Pennywise outside of the school in the sewer gutter when she thinks no one is looking. How could she? She must know his sins by now... And 'It' obviously has no intention of eating her if he's been hanging around her for this long. The whole Loser's Club knows about her 'secret' and we're planning on exposing her soon and I just know

We won't fail.

============
End Of POV
============

{ Normal POV }

The day is bright, with the sun shining down and a double rainbow formed in the beautiful blue sky. You love days like this. It reminds you of the beauty of life and takes your mind off of the horrible things you've seen. Things you want to erase from your mind. Things that Pennywise did. But, you forgave him... Right? He loves you and you love him. Right? You never really had to question yourself about it before because you knew it was true. But looking back on the things he did... The things you both did, is unsettling to you.

Unfortunately, it appears to be unsettling to others as well. You've began to notice a group of kids that go by "The Loser's Club" watching you. Pennywise had told you about all the chasing and scaring he did to them taking place after he murdered Georgie Denbrough. That little kid that had his arm bitten off by your own alien clown boyfriend. God, did you want to forget that moment.

Pennywise let's you go outside whenever you want now, and you haven't thought about trying to get on a bus to "Gohome" again. In fact, you love his company. However, there has been something going through your mind lately. That one kid that Pennywise couldn't scare passes by you in the hall ways sometimes. He always stares at you, almost creepily and in a perverted way.

You don't know why though, because he was scared of kissing and terrified of when you kissed him. So why would he want you? Could he really want someone that scared him so dearly? But then again, you wanted Pennywise and he did the same for you. Sometimes, he still does. He is a murderer after all. Even if he's not human.

Pennywise had told you about his past and his origin, during the week after Bower's real death. You both had to sneak into the place his fake body was being kept and replace it with his real one. It was one of the grossest things you've ever done. Other than eating Pennywise's awful cooking.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sweet voice of your lover.

👁👄👁

"Hey sweet cakes?", Pennywise calls from the couch.

"Yes luv?", You yell drowsily in response while laying on your bed in your room.

"You'd better hurry before you're late to school! You have ten minutes to get ready!"

Oh shoot, you slept in again. This was the third time this week!

"Crap", You sit up and hurriedly get dressed, brush your hair and teeth, and put your shoes on.

You equip your backpack and quickly fumble out the door, giving Pennywise a quick wave. You run to the near by bus stop and barely catch the bus. As the door make a whooshing sound, you enter. You walk in and sit in the only available seat...

Right next to Bill Denbrough.

The leader of The Loser's Club. You squirm as you take off your backpack and place it by your feet. Bill glances at you for a second and then looks away. You gulp. What did he want? You start to get the feeling that he knows about Pennywise. But that doesn't matter, does it? Pennywise can easily protect you from them... Right? You sure hope so.

After fifteen minutes of silence, the bus finally reaches it's destination.
The doors open and You get up and put on your backpack.

"W-wait," You see Bill mutter while staring at the bus flooring.

"Um... Yes? What is it?" You ask cautiously.

"Y-you d-dropped s-s-something."

You look down at the bus seat and see a folded piece of line paper. What was it? You don't remember ever really folding any paper recently. You squint your eyes and pick the paper up.

"Thanks... Bill, was it?" You ask in confirmation.

"B-Bill D-d-denbrough at y-your s-s-service," He smiles lightly.

You look into his eyes and he looks into yours. You open your mouth to say something but you're interrupted by the bus driver.

"What's going on you two? I have four other stops, there's no time for small talk," She says in a agitated tone.

"Sorry ma'am," You and bill say in sync.

The bus driver scoffs quietly as you and Bill exit the bus together. The doors shut, and you and Bill are left in silence.

"I-i gotta g-go. S-s-see you a-around Y/N," Bill says before he walks away.

"Yeah. See you around."

As he walks away you begin examining the paper. As you unfold it, you're surprised to discover that it's a note.

From Beverly Marsh.