Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu (Battle 2)

-yo
----------------------------------------------------------
'after izuku's win against monoma, it was now time for the battle of the hard hitters, Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima'

-Stands-
'izuku is seen sitting, besides kendo and kodai, waiting for tetsutetsu and kirishima to come out of the tunnel'

Kendo: izuku?

Izuku: hmm?

Kendo: who do you think will win?

Izuku: *smiles* im going with tetsutetsu..

Winter(head): agreed.. he did train for this moment

Yui: yeah tetsu got this!

Kendo: *smiles* yeah... Let's support him with all we got!

I,Y: Yeah!

*Buzzer sound* *mic check*

Present mic: ALRIGHT! FOLKS ITS NOW TIME FOR THE SECOND FIGHT OF THE FIRST ROUND! ON THE RIGHT TUNNEL WE HAVE CLASS 1-A'S RED HAIRED POWER HOUSE! EIJIROU KIRISHIMA!

crowd: *screams and claps*

Katsuki: kirishima! Win!

Mina: kiri!

'kirishima, goes towards the middle of the arena with a huge smile on his face'

Present mic: ALRIGHT FOLKS NOW ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ARENA WE HAVE THE MAN WITH THE EXACT SAME NAME FOR HIS FIRST AND HIS LAST, THE LIVING METAL HIMSELF, TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU!

Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Izuku: Tetsu! Win this! I know you can!

Kendo: tetsutetsu!

Yui: good luck...

'Then tetsutetsu walks on the center of the arena and shakes hands with kirishima'

Kirishima: lets have a manly match

Tetsutetsu: of course!

Present mic: ALRIGHT! LETS BEGIN IN

3

2

1

GO!

'hearing this tetsutetsu immediately goes after kirishima turning his hand into metal'

Tetsutetsu: GRAA! *Punches kirishima straight to the face*

Kirishima: Gah! *Flinches but counters with a knee on the stomach* Graa! *Hardened both of his hands*

Tetsutetsu: *counters* Graa! *Kicks kirishima with a metal leg* METAL CRUSH! *smashes kirishima's head*

Kirishima: GRAA! *Gets hit but counters with a punch on the face*

'then tetsutetsu and kirishima started trading blows, whenever it be by a kick or a punch to the face'

-STANDS-
'izuku and the others are looking down at the fight with a look of anticipation'

Izuku(head): i don't know who's winning..

Winter(head): it's almost as they balance each other out

Izuku(head): the first one to mess up, is gonna lose this fight

Kendo: tetsu..

Bakugou: C'mon! Kirishima! Win this!

Mina: Kiri..

-Back at the arena-
'kirishima and tetsutetsu is seen punching eachother on the face'

-Back at the arena-'kirishima and tetsutetsu is seen punching eachother on the face'

K,T: Graa! *Falls on the floor*

'tetsutetsu and kirishima is seen on the floor, shocking everyone but then, Tetsutetsu started standing up'

Tetsutetsu: i won't lose.. *stands up* i have to represent 1-b..

Kirishima: heh.. *stands up* me too.. how about we finish this with one final attack? *Battle stance*

Tetsutetsu: fine by me.. *battle stance*

K,T: *Hardened/Metalized whole body* GRAAA! *launch themselves towards eachother*

'the crowd is on the edge of their seats watching these two fight'

Kirishima: Tetsutetsu! *Tries to punch*

Tetsutetsu: *closes eyes* wait for the right moment time it... *Dodged*

Kirishima: wha?!

Everyone: ?!

Izuku: *smiles*

Kendo: i-izuku? Is that?

Yui: w-wha?

Izuku: nope.. he learned to not go into a battle without a battle plan.. good job tetsutetsu..

Tetsutetsu: *opens eyes* GRAAA! *Punches kirishima on the gut*

Kirishima: Gah!

Tetsutetsu: GRAAA! *kicks kirishima to the ground* ha.. *pant* i won... Kirishima..

'kirishima is seen on the ground, defeated then the crowd starts to clap and shouts tetsu's name'

Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Present mic: AND THE WINNER IS TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU! FROM CLASS 1-B!

Tetsutetsu: *offers hand* good fight..

Kirishima: *takes hand and stand up* thanks!

-stands-
'izuku is seen smiling at his friend while, bakugou is whining but also proud of kirishima'

Kendo: tetsu..

Yui: he really did it..

Izuku: i know he could do it..

Winter(head): yeah he really did..

Izuku: now time for the others' fight!

-Timeskip-
'the next fight was, kinda a one side battle Todoroki, just froze awase, and the next, it's kendo vs momo, kendo won that and now it's ibara and denki'

Izuku: did he really just use his, like one chance of winning, on the first like second of the battle?

K,Y,T: *nods*

Winter(head): he's and idiot

Izuku(head): a big one..

'then ibara just pushed him on the side'

Izuku: so who's next?

Yui: its bakugou vs Iida

Izuku: ooh! Katsuki's gonna be fighting and Iida to?! The class rep this is gonna be good!

-timeskip-

Everyone: ....

Winter(head): did he?

Izuku: this is embarrassing..

'Iida is seen, going out of bounds, because of his recipro burst earning an elimination'

Iida: NOOO!

bakugou: hehehe! I won!

Izuku: well, that was a disappoinment who's gonna be fighting next?

'yui is seen standing up, confusing the rest of the gang'

Tetsutetsu: Kodai?

Kendo: yui?

Izuku: yui? Where are you going?

Yui: it's my fight next.. i have to get ready.. *walks away*

Izuku: huh? Who's she's gonna fight?

Kendo: her name is Uraraka

Izuku: the gravity girl.. *looks at yui*

Winter(head): are you worried?

Izuku(head): no, it's because i actually haven't seen her fight before..

Winter(head): that is true..

Izuku: goodluck yui..

-jayden out