Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》

The whole day I just got bored as hell . It was 5.30 pm , Finn was about to come back then we need to go to doctor.

Suddenly I heard some voice from hall. I thought Finn had returned.
I headed towards the hall and I saw an old lady who was at her 60s . She was entering in the hall furiously. Katty was trying to stop her .

Katty: " Mrs. Scott please stop. Mr.Finley Scott is not home now . I'll let you know when he will be back ."

Mrs. Scott , oh ! she must be Finn's mother . But why is she so angry?

Mrs. Scott:" I came here to see that bitch . How dare she tried to come back to this home again ?? I will not let her ruin Finley's life again . Where is that whore?"

Whore!!! Who is she talking about ? Who had ruined Finn's life ?

I was just puzzled in my thoughts when Mrs. Scott noticed me. I was standing at the door of my room .She furiously came towards me and held me by my arm.
I looked into her eyes . Her eyes were burning with rage. I tried to get me free from her grip but couldn't. Her finger were digging hard into my arm. She was hurting mr.

Then she said aggressively , " You bloody whore!!!! How dare you come to this house ??Do you even have a little shame left ?And whose child is this ?? Tell me , huh !!!"

I stared at her confused. I don't know what was happening, what was she talking about.

Why was she calling me whore ?? What have I done ?? Why did she asked whose child ?

Katty came from behind her running and said ," Mrs. Scott , please don't do this now. Mr Scott will be enraged when he'll get to know about this . Mrs Rosaline Scott had lost her memory. She has amnesia. She didn't remember anything about her past life."

Mrs Scott looked unaffected by what she said , she smirked and said , "Amnesia huh!!!!!! It is all lie of this bitch. She is doing this so that she could get money from my son . I know her very well."

I was just standing there stunned. Tears were rolling down my eyes.
I can't believe my eyes . Mrs Scott was calling me a whore . Why was she saying this? What have I done ?

Then Mrs. Scott looked at me with her piercing glare and said , " You don't need to do this drama in front of me , you bitch. I know the truth. Whose child is this? You can fool my son, but not me " .

I replied through my tears , " I-I am n-not lying . I-I d-don't know w-what you a-are talking about ?"

Mrs Scott was about to say something when suddenly the front door snapped and Finn walked inside.
He saw us and his expression turned into aggression. He saw me crying and Mrs. Scott holding my hand tightly.
He came near us and turned to his mother.
I freed myself from her grip and ran behind Finn . I grabbed his arm. Tears kept rolling down my eyes.

Finn clenched his teeth and asked her in a cold voice, "What are you doing here mom."?
She replied angrily, " Seriously!!! You are asking me , what I am doing here!!! I should ask you what this whore is doing here . Why have you ..."

He stopped her in middle of her sentence and said in a hoarse voice , "She is my wife mom. Don't you dare call her names..."

She said almost like yell " Really!!! What magic had she done to you Finley. You are saying this after knowing her truth. And listen,  probably you could stop me. But what about the world . She is the headline in all the newspapers. She will ruin your reputation. This was what she wanted since she married you. To destroy you. Let her go with whoever she want to. "

Suddenly my vision started blurring and everything started to spin around.
My knees felt weak and my head ached as hell. Then everything darkened and I fell on the floor.

When I opened my eyes I was in a different room . The ceiling design was not same ,nor the decoration.

I guess this was Finley's room .

When I fully opened my eyes I felt my head aching. Then reminisces of what happed earlier came to my mind.
Tears stared shedding from my eyes.

Finn was talking in phone with someone. When he saw me he immediately cut the phone and rushed towards me .
He sat on the bed in front of me.
He politely asked, "What happened? What did mom said to you ? "

I replied in a shaking voice ," S-she called m-me a w-whore."
Then I started crying bitterly.
Finn straightened my face .

I looked into his mesmerising chocolate eyes .
I asked , " W-why did she c-called me that. Am I a b-bad person ?"
He put his hand on my face , and his thumb started circling my cheeks gently. I felt a kind of relief by his touch. But tears kept coming down my eyes.

Then he said in a calm voice , "No , Rossie

Then he said in a calm voice , "No , Rossie. Never say that word again. You are a very nice person. Don't think about all this. Think about your baby. Okay ?"

I suddenly wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him , I cried bitterly , " T-then why did she c-called me that? W-why am I-I in the newspapers?"

He replied softly, " She must be a little angry I will talk to her. And about the media, they always publish about famous people and well you are wife of famous Finley Scott and you have got with an accident so there is news about you ".

He was trying to sooth me by his words . But he didn't know that his words were not helping .
Then I asked ," How did I met with accident? What happened to me ?"
He replied, "You slipped from stairs ."
He left the room.

I my dream also I slipped from stairs.
How can I forget about that dream ?
Was that dream really true ? Yaa!! I saw Finn also .
And I had told him that the child was his . What is this supposed to mean?
Did he think that the child was not his???
Mrs. Scott was also asking me about whose child is this ??
There is something that Finn is hiding from me . But what is it???
Tears rolled through my eyes unstopabely...

.........................................................................
Is Finn hiding something from Rossie?? Who's child was Rossie carrying?🤷‍♀️🤨🤔
This is gonna be a nice journey. 😊
Stay tuned .
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Do vote and comment guys...

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊