thirty

a/n: this picture is so funny to me 

renjun woke up to soft snores next to him and smiled once he saw it was jaemin. jeno was on the other side of him and their arms were wrapped around the small boy.

'you just woke up and already look whipped.' renjun snapped his head to the voice and saw donghyuck sitting cross legged on the other couch with a cup of tea in his hand. he smiled shyly and shrugged, shuffling so he could sit in a more comfortable way.

'what time is it?' renjun asked as a yawn escaped his lips and he stretched his arms. donghyuck checked his phone.

'almost ten.'

'we're late for school.' donghyuck laughed as the blonde panicked and tried to get out of his boyfriends' grips only for them to groan sleepily and pull him back. 'the teachers have some sort of course today so we don't have school until thursday, chill.' renjun glared at donghyuck.

'you could've said that earlier.'

'whatever, wake your boyfriends up, we should go on a road trip.' renjun thought about it and nodded, feeling excited about going on his first trip with his boyfriends and friends. 

donghyuck woke mark up and the pair went to the kitchen to get something to eat. renjun turned to jeno and poked his cheek repeatedly, frowning when he still wouldn't wake up.

'nono~' renjun whined as he shook the younger groan. jeno groaned and instead of waking up he pulled renjun on to his chest, cuddling the boy with closed eyes. renjun pouted and softly punched his shoulder. the brunette finally opened his eyes and looked at the pouting boy.

'what's wrong, baby?' jeno asked with a deep morning voice that made renjun's face flush. 'we're going on a roadtrip.' renjun beamed and jeno smiled and nodded as he yawned. he sat up and the pair looked at the sleeping jaemin.

'now how do we wake that thing up?'

'just five minutes.' 

by now everyone had woken up and were attempting to wake the stubborn jaemin up. they had tried everything from jumping on him to beating him with a pillow to yelling at him and nothing was working. chenle giggled as an idea popped into his head.

'jaemin, renjun's sad.' he whispered into jaemin's ear and quickly jumped back as jaemin shot up, his hair all over the place and an angry look on his face. his face softened as he met renjun's eyes and he instantly yanked the confused boy on to his lap, cradling him.

'renjun love, what happened? who hurt you? was it donghyuck? of course it was.' donghyuck opened his mouth and he looked around at everyone.

'why am i getting attacked for no reason here?'

renjun tilted his head in confusion as his boyfriend stared at him with worried eyes. 'relax lover boy, i was just trying to get you to wake up.' chenle grinned as he clearly succeeded. jaemin shot him an unimpressed look and sighed before he gently lifted the chinese boy off of his lap and stood up, rubbing his eyes. renjun, who already missed the warmth, walked over to jeno and intertwined their hands.

everyone waited by the door for jaemin to get ready and grab his stuff and once he returned they all made their way outside.

'one problem, we can't all fit into mark's car.' jisung spoke up and they all groaned at the realization. jeno just chuckled before walking over to his garage and opening it as the rest watched.

'my mom has an eight seater car. she won't mind us taking it.' a smile returned to everyone's faces as they called dibs on where they wanted to sit. norenmin sat in the back with chensung in front of them while mark drived with donghyuck in the passenger seat. renjun was sandwiched between the two boys and he was very happy about it.

'hey jeno, where are your parents anyways? i never see them.' donghyuck asked and turned round to look at the mentioned boy.

'they go on business trips a lot so they're only here for a couple of weeks every few months. the one they're on currently ends in about two weeks but they'll probably have to go on another one after that.' donghyuck nodded in understanding while renjun thought to himself.

'do you ever miss them? or feel lonely?' renjun looked at his boyfriend who smiled and squeezed his thigh lightly, reassuring him that he's okay. 'i miss them of course but i've gotten used to it.'

renjun smiled and leaned his head on jeno's shoulder as he played with his hands. jaemin smiled at the two and he ruffled renjun's hair.

renjun had never felt so safe.

a/n: all my friends are at school but i didn't go so i'm lonely hi :p 

anyways when someone is overprotective >>>> (looking at you jaemin :D)

if y'all have any questions for me about anything (me, this story, my life etc) feel free to ask because i love answering questions !!!