chapter 24

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Jeno parked his car in the garage and headed up to his room. He locked the door and changed into his pajamas, then went down to the laundry room and asked the maid to clean and dry it before tomorrow. He went back to his room and sat down on his bed.

"I did good today", Jeno smiled. He wasn't the type to smile all the time, as he had to maintain a serious face all the time. "I should tell Mark about it"

He dialed the number of his older brother and he answered it right away.

"What's up, Jeno?", Mark asked. "You had the date already, didn't you? How did it go?"

"It went pretty well", Jeno simply replied. "She didn't want me to pay for her so I let her be. I listened to what she wanted and tried to adjust to her. She didn't like that I rented the whole amusement park though"

"I told you", Mark said. "She's a simple person, Jeno. Not everything needs to be extravagant"

"Yeah, I took that down", Jeno replied as he looked towards the dreamcatcher that hung over his bed. "I think I don't need your advice anymore. I'll start making my own decisions"

"That's my brother", Mark chuckled. "You should sleep, it's late there"

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later", Jeno said and ended the call. He placed the phone on his bedside table and charged it.

Jeno tucked himself in bed and looked straight up at the dreamcatcher. He hasn't gotten a single nightmare ever since Hyerin had gave it to him. He wasn't the romantic type, but she really knew how to make his heart beat faster than normal.

"I can't believe I cancelled so many meetings just to spend one whole day with her"

ʜʏᴇʀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Yeah Haechan, I just arrived safely at Lee Cosmetics", I spoke on the phone. "You can hang up now"

"Okay, stay safe", Haechan said before ending the call.

I walked inside and headed to the practice room where the other models and the trainer was at. I entered and saw that I was the only one missing. I quickly put my bag to the side and joined the rest.

"Okay, we will be practicing for 5 hours today and the ones who don't do well will have to do some overtime", she spoke and we all started to practice.

Those five hours had passed and the trainer had a nasty face shown whenever she looks at me. I felt uncomfortable, as I was used to Ms. Geum and not the new person.

"Everyone can go home except fo Kim Hyerin, she hasn't perfected her posture yet", she announced.

All the other girls left excitedly while I was left alone with the trainer.