chapter 6(the untold feelings)

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

The four walls of the room painted black and ash was drown in darkness.... A king side bed placed in the middle covered in navy blue and white sheets.... A picture of a couple was hanging in the middle of the room up to headboard.... The girls honey eyes were melting in love her cheeks crimson red while her face glowing with the happiness of getting tied in a new relation....the guy's eyes twinkling in Adoration ,lips turned in full blown smile while his hand wrapped around her tiny waist....
The hazel orbs pulled with tears as fat drops started rolling down his cheeks wetting his stable
it was them.... Minal & Shazeb in their wedding picture....

Not having the strength to look at it anymore he looked down... Tears continues to fall from his eyes... It was true that mental pain hurt millions times more than physical pain... And his pain as ripped his heart into shreds

"Wahhh... Waahhh"

The cooing voice gain his attention...looking up from floor he glance at the middle of the bed where there sign of love was all active blubbering....He was a lot active comparing to other 2 months child...

Wiping his tears with his kurta sleeves he walked towards him picking him up in his arms....

Hazel against Hazel...

But the difference was his eyes we're filled with love and his were annoyance....

Shazeb's eyes narrowed seeing his son all fussy after coming to him...

"What....? "

He said receiving a annoyed look from him

"Aahhh... Gaahhh! "

He replied in his language throwing his tiny fist in air...

"Kis baat ki narazgi h ye...? "

"Why are you angry? "

Shazed said looking at the little being amused at his way of showing emotions...

"Aaa...! "

He cooed turning his face...

"Khala ka chamcha...! "

"Auntie's spoon"

Shazeb said under his breath annoyed at his reason....

"Chalo zyada nautanki na karo...! "

"Fyn don't do too much drama!"

Shazeb said not knowing what to do... And moved towards his balcony opening the curtains with one hand while the other hand holds a fussy azaan who went silent looking at the garden.... The baby loved watching nature just like manahil...