🎨

(Tum khoobsurat ladki pana ka liya darhi kat deta ho

(Tum khoobsurat ladki pana ka liya darhi kat deta ho.darhi wala Yousaf ka liya haseen shahzadiyon na apni ungaliyan kat li thi)

🖌🖌🖌🖌

"Beautiful," he remarked, seeing the angel in front of him.

"So beautiful" another one said sitting beside him making him clench his fist and eyes red in a blink of a second .

"kya bakwas hai" he said gritting his teeth.

(what nonsense)

"main tu view ki baat kar raha tha" he said sipping his coffee while shrugging his shoulders.

(I was talking about the view)

"kab tak usa dor sa dekha ga" he said shifting his attention towards him.

(how long are you planning to stare at her from far)

well in their house everybody not everybody but most of them know about his crush on their neighbours youngest daughter.

"Jab tak wo pas na ajaye "he said smiling like an idiot while looking towards her.it has been two years she shifted in their neighbourhood and two years of him admiring her and two years of her ignoring him or she doesn't even know about his existence.

(until she is not close to me)

After a while of staring at her without blinking he noticed her looking down at her phone and a beautiful smile spread on her lips making him furrow but he got his answer when he heard a sound of loud horn making him sigh after knowing the reason behind her smile. her beloved brothers and villains of his love story are back from their office. They don't even let her go out of the house without following her like bodyguards making it hard for him to even see her.

🖌🖌🖌🖌

It was another usual Sunday when he was playing cricket with his cousins. Holding the bat in his hand he was focused on the ball in no time it was out of their sight making him cheer happily on his win.

"Yousaf bahi go get the ball" his little cousin said while glaring at him.

"no I..." he tried declining but one look from them made it clear for him that there is no turning back.

Sighing once again he climbed the wall upon turning he saw his favourite view in front of him Once again she was standing there right in front of his eyes engrossed in her work her face covered with different colours making her more beautiful taking his breath away. He was standing there for God knows how long when he stumbled upon something making her aware of his presence. She looked towards him with her doe eyes blinking continuously while confusion written all over her face finding an unknown man in her back yard and in no time she was out of his sight.

"Please beat a little slower," he said, placing his hand on his heart while closing his eyes.

🖌🖌🖌🖌

Parishey's POV

"uth ja meri maa aur kitna soi gi" the loud and shrill voice was the first thing she heard in the morning after getting up, making her mood a little grumpy for her angelic self.

(get up girl how long are you planning to sleep)

"Jan chodo meri Zulfa subha subha yahan kya kar rahi hai manhoos" she said, snatching the quilt from her hand angrily while going back to sleep.

(get lost Zulfa why are you here so early in the morning idiot)

"uth ja na Pari meri pyari behan nahi hai hamain shopping pa jana tha aur tuna wada kiya tha tu mere sath jayegi" she said with her honey filled voice hoping that the girl hiding under the blanket will get affected by her drama.

(please Pari get up you promised me that you are going to help me in shopping my pretty little sister)

"Acha thek main tyar ho jati hun hum saath chale ga lakan tumhe pata hai na main...." she said feeling bad for her but got interrupted by her who was glaring at her making her gulp.

(ok fine I am going to get ready and then we are going but you know how I mean.....)

"uth ja chalta hain fazool batain bad main karain ga" she said, opening her cupboard to get something for her to wear.

(get up we are don't talk nonsense)

"Acha thek hai," she said, getting up and moving towards the restroom.

(okay fine)

🖌🖌🖌🖌

Parishey was in her own world getting dragged by Zulfa from one shape to another.

"ab bas bhi karo ghar chalta hain mujha yahan acha nahi lag raha" she pulled her sleeve while pouting sadly.

(lets go home now I don't feel good here)

"acha chalta hai bas ya wali dress try karna do" she replied patting her cheek.

( okay lets go but let me try this dress first)

"okay"

shaking her head boredly she made her way outside to find  something interesting but got startled when she collide with the hard chest, closing her eyes tightly with the effect but she felt a hand on her cheek making her shrill opening her eyes while blinking them continuously to get the clear vision staring towards each other not caring about their surroundings they just got lost in each other like they were trying to find solaceness in each other's embrace but both of them got startled by the voices coming from back.

"Pari"

"Yousaf"

🖌🖌🖌🖌

How is it? Let me know in the comment section .

I am not good with Author notes so please bear with it

so first of all I wanted to thank you all who are reading my story and continually voting ,

Actually I am an introvert and I have problems with expressing myself. My stories are the only way of expressing my emotion and I am grateful to you all who are voting my story and reading it .

Thank you,

Love pearlyouna💜💜